Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Great article that has been linked in just about every survival oriented forum board out there, usually a few times. If indeed true its one of the greatest pieces of literature out there for the would-be survivalist bar none. If it isnt true, it sure seems to hold a lot of water, and provides a lot of food for thought in no uncertian terms.

Either way its a stupendous read!

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
Yes a good post indeed...every once in a while a gem comes along...just got to wade thru the tin foil and rambo rants to find them....

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Great article, really puts things into a realistic perspective of survival after economic collapse. I like the part about the bad guys won't be marching to your house from 500yards away blowing whistles and waving pirate flags. Keeping a high capacity concealed pistol on you at all times is a good idea.

·
AAAH GET TO ZE CHOPPA!
1,554 Posts
I have read this article several times by now; it gets "rediscovered" and re-posted constantly... and I'm glad it does. I often cite it as the "Encyclopedia FerFALica." I don't think the guy is a special expert or anything, but he espouses a lot of opinions that are both practical, and provide a sense of level-headedness for this community.

Reactions: Cryptkeeper

·
V
21,713 Posts
There's some sound advice in this artical, I say this artical because it gets posted so often as opposed to anything else he's written on his blog.

Do I buy all of it? NO
Do I keep an open mind and see what I can learn from it? YES

1 - 18 of 18 Posts