Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was surprised today when i went to my local gun shop and saw how many deals were going on. keep reading threads anout having hard times finding cheap ammo and how certain ammo, (7.62x39) is out of stock all over the states. i bout a case(500rds) of Barnaul HP 123gr. for $115! they got sh*!loads! also held the armlite 50cal for the first time, sum'bi**h is heavy! wanted 1300 for it. who the hell needs that BFG?!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tims Guns in Camillus NY, they'll ship it if your interested. i think it would be overkill to show up to a range with that beast. not even a range around this area that breaks more than 200yrds i dont think.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just called to double check what the guy said and it is too good to be true. he miss quoted himself and said its goin for in and around 3-4 g's, guess he is the owners son and just threw out a number... had me going for a second too. stilll a great shop to check out for all you CNY'ers

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I'm having no problems where I live in CNY. Ar-15's well in stock, wolf 7.52x39 well in stock, no shortage of 5.56...I guess I don't understand the panic that's going on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.