Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bad grammar deal with it
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two really wheres a good places to find quality oil laterns ive searched ebay and amazon and no luck. second does anyone know where i can find farmers almanacs?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Any decent sized book store should have the farmers almanac. I got mine at Barnes and Noble. Usually in the magazine section by the farm related magazines.

·
cute is not always enough
2,232 Posts
if you want a book go to the library. they have lots and the people there are some of the most helpful people on the planet. if they do not have what you want the chances are the will find it for you. if you want to have a book to keep then get the ISBN or title and author and order it from the book store. the librarian can tell you if it is in print

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
bad grammar deal with it
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I dont know why you would want the almanac, but hit up your local tractor supply store for both lantern and almanac. Also download this http://www.ar15.com/content/manuals/FM21-76_SurvivalManual.pdf Best book I think for someone who wants to live through dire times
because alot of farmers use them to forecast weather patterns for that years crops......they are a great source of info and while being crystal ball they can show patterns for planting seasons and what not.

edit i just bought one of the dietz coldblast laterns i really like and cant wait to try it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts