Survivalist Forum banner

A Fast and Furious assault on gun rights ...

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Tony Oday 
#1 ·
Everyone has been keeping up with Operation Fast and Furious I assume. But Forbes business puts the rest of the story into perspective and it's ugly, especially for those of us intent on keeping our 2nd Amendment Rights secure here in the U.S.

It's a good read from Forbes' writer Larry Bell .... Forbes: A Fast And Furious Assault On Private Gun Sales

.... it's three pages long, but short pages. Don't forget to keep clicking through to pages 2 and 3.

#3 ·
Batfe points the finger at the Eric Holders department of justice, and Eric Holder says they knew nothing about it, except for the fact that he gave a speech about it over a year ago to get 10 million in stimulus money(ie putting our economy back to work -obamas 787 billion package) stating it would go to this operation. Now he knows nothing about this.

I think if they continue to deny or point the finger, maybe someone needs to get out some water and a board to find out what they knew. A crime has occurred, and the American people are being stonewalled with their questions. Its critical that the country know the truth in this, and the families of the fallen are compensated. This was an attempted false flag operation in an attempt to clamp down on the 2nd amendment, except they got caught. In my mind, our people gave their lives to be killed by guns given to cartels by our elected officials. Some one needs to answer for this, they should lose their job, face criminal trial by jury, then face civil suits for monetary damages. Obama's narrative was always that the cartels got their guns from the US, it looks like he tried a little to hard to make this a fact.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.