Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
This site sucks
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took Nana the wonder dog for a hike down the river and tested the new water filter. We had a cold lunch as it was over a 100 with a burn ban, very hot and dry in SW OK right now. I walked 3 miles and she did 12 she runs so much. We saw some turkeys and headed to the house.

·
Get off my lawn!
4,549 Posts
Nice pics. What caliber is your Glock? I can't decide if your dog is cute or not...lol
No offense I love dogs. :)

·
This site sucks
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, none taken, she was a little wet in the pics. I carry the Glock 23, sissy .40 cal.

·
Registered
94 Posts
She is gorgeous! I love the common looking dogs and mostly those I see everyday in the streets that you pet them for a second and they follow you for hours. Looks like a nice partner ;)

·
Get off my lawn!
4,549 Posts
LOL, none taken, she was a little wet in the pics. I carry the Glock 23, sissy .40 cal.
I have a G23 also, but I carry a G27 with nite sights and a ghost trigger. Great guns. Oh I also like the hat, I'm looking for something similar, but that sits a little lower on the head. I look goofy in most hats. lol :)

·
Charlie don't surf!
42 Posts
I use the Katadyn Hiker as well, but I never used it on water that murky! Did you use a bandanna around the pre-filter or was that all done by the pump?

·
This site sucks
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No prefilter at all. I just got it and wanted to see how well it worked. I will use something for prefilter for every day use.

·
This site sucks
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nana is a two year old Aussie Shepard. I gave her the summer hair cut and she had been playing in the river.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Nana is a two year old Aussie Shepard. I gave her the summer hair cut and she had been playing in the river.
I have an aussie shepard myself but my vet swears it is a border collie.
Doesn't matter much to me, I like those type of breeds.
Have an older dog that is a border collie / shepard mix. You can't beat them. Took them to the beach last week and they had a ball.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts