Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a concise, no BS explanation of the founding philosophy of the United States. He explains everything from individual liberties to monetary policy to foreign policy. The book is not long and is a very interesting read. I'd highly recommend it for all political views.

If you can't win an arguement based on your understanding of the Constitution, you need to read this book.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It is a great read, it is simple and easy to understand. I have ordered 10 copies and have distributed them to friends and family, I have a couple left that will be Christmas gifts. They are only like 15 bucks a piece no tax and free shipping from Amazon so it's pretty hard to beat. You can't go wrong with this book IMO. We are in a war of ideologies and if we won't support the Truth financially and do our best to spread the word how can we ever expect things to get better?

·
To secure peace is to...
4,194 Posts
It is a great read, it is simple and easy to understand. I have ordered 10 copies and have distributed them to friends and family, I have a couple left that will be Christmas gifts.
That's so funny. My other survivalist buddy and I discussed doing this very thing. We were going to distribute copies to people we often converse with "from the other side" who we thought we had planted enough doubt in their minds to at least have them read this book with an open mind.

Cool!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts