Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
Joined
·
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting the itch to find me some good tar and feathers for these bass-turds.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
Only 99% think they should read the bills, the other 1% was probably the senate. :(

Unbelievable. 94% of the senate is completely useless.

Isn't 6% their approval rating also?
 

·
Watchin tha world go by
Joined
·
8,151 Posts
wouldnt think the house is much better.

besides how could you possibly read that much lawyer speak without throwing up.

i actually do think they read those bills, at least the part which tells how much money it means for their district.
 
  • Like
Reactions: danpauselius
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top