Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, all! New member here, gotta say I am freaking psyched about finding this place. Although it probably won't help my sleep...

Anyhow, I'm a little late to the game. I've felt the need to be prepared for a long time, but because of debt and family... Well, you know. I'm starting to prepare and plan now, and cannot wait to start tapping this invaluable resource.

A little about me if anyone is curious. I'm 28, I'm a 6-year veteran of the 82nd Airborne. I was in the infantry and left as a Sergeant after I was wounded by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan. It all worked out for the best, as I've been blessed with a beautiful daughter who is 17 months old, and a girlfriend that the jury's still out on. I live over here in Oregon and work for the power company. Nothing glamorous that actually teaches me anything, I'm a meter reader.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and give a little info. I'll be here often - I feel like I've found an internet home, haha. I'll have tons of questions, tons of comments, and hope to get to know some of you gents. Hope you're all enjoying your week!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
USMC Veteran 84 - 01
2,163 Posts
Welcome to the board! From one Veteran to another Thanks for your service!!!

Chris

·
Pastor
1,965 Posts
Welcome too the boards Troop !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts