Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Μολὼν λαβ
596 Posts

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
Recalls on vaccines happen all the time. A recall on Swine flu vaccines dont seem out of the ordinary.

·
Μολὼν λαβ
596 Posts
Recalls on vaccines happen all the time. A recall on Swine flu vaccines dont seem out of the ordinary.
Not out of the ordinary, but given the speed at which this was officially pushed
in the first place without proof of need, I am now asking for proof after the fact
as to why.

The same burden of proof I ask to be applied to internet black helicopter rumors,
I expect the government to meet if not more so.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
But I thought it was safe and thoroughly tested?
It is safe. It was just to weak a dose. This is the most common reason a vaccine is recalled. I would rather they risk a vaccine thats a little weak then one thats a little strong. Seems they deluded it to much this time. It was recalled and thats that.

·
Μολὼν λαβ
596 Posts
Someone had to be deluded to believe a diluted vaccine would work, but after
an already distracted public received a deluge of fear from the media they
lined up for those deficient doses.

·
Keeper of Tomes
1,704 Posts
Someone had to be deluded to believe a diluted vaccine would work, but after
an already distracted public received a deluge of fear from the media they
lined up for those deficient doses.
I would rather companies like Merck err on the weak side then the strong side. Worst case scenario would have been the people who got the weak dose would have had to get it again. If the error would have been on the strong side the vaccine would have GIVEN them all swine flu. Much better to make the error they did. I'm not sure why this is an issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts