Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a Thai Enep 8 inch knife off of ebay it was less than 30 bucks shipped from Thailand came pretty quick wan was well packed to ship.
Research says steel is from leaf springs 5160ish I think , temper is good in my opinion .
They offer many sizes in this design but I thought I would start smaller to get a feel for durability and function I will start to carry it around and do various cutting with it will try to get a report and photo out in time ,sheath is leather a little thin but ok ,I will cobble one together if the knife is a keeper.

·
Just reboot 3 times...
1,962 Posts
Just picked up a Thai Enep 8 inch knife off of ebay it was less than 30 bucks shipped from Thailand came pretty quick wan was well packed to ship.
Research says steel is from leaf springs 5160ish I think , temper is good in my opinion .
They offer many sizes in this design but I thought I would start smaller to get a feel for durability and function I will start to carry it around and do various cutting with it will try to get a report and photo out in time ,sheath is leather a little thin but ok ,I will cobble one together if the knife is a keeper.
Pics or it didnt happen! :D:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.