Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
The vast majority of those 79% are dumb, ignorant Americans that don't know **** about anything. They're likely middle class or lower. They're not exactly experts on finances. So why do I care what they "think"? IMO, it's like asking a supermodel what her opinion is of the situation in the Middle East.

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
I Believe It

The 79% are part of the poor 90% that the RICH 10% have raped for many years.

I am poor and have had my college education taken away by a RICH uncaring institute of higher learning after serving my country in the armed forces.

The poor (there is no longer a middle class) can no longer support the RICH :taped:. The poor have all their credit cards run up to the max for things like food and medical and can no longer afford to buy anything. Then there's the fact that the RICH :taped: that own the credit cards are taking advantage of us by high interest rates and extreme penalties for missing a payment because we don't have a job anymore because the RICH :taped: packed up everything and shipped it to some other country!

There is going to be an accounting of the RICH :taped: for what they have done to this country. Look back to the 1700's at what happened when people got fed up with England and left to come to America. There is no plce left to go now so we will have to stand and fight.

I agree that most people are so called 'dumb and ignorant'. Those people are asleep at the wheel and have yet to wake up. They also are only interested in themselves as are the RICH :taped: that ruined this country and the world. Yes it is not just here but the entire world in involved in this raping by the RICH :taped:!

For things to get better we will have to get rid of the GREEDY and become more understanding of each other and not so self centered.

:upsidedown:

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,850 Posts
The vast majority of those 79% are dumb, ignorant Americans that don't know **** about anything. They're likely middle class or lower. They're not exactly experts on finances. So why do I care what they "think"? IMO, it's like asking a supermodel what her opinion is of the situation in the Middle East.
Just how in the hell does being "middle class or lower" have anything to do with the ability to understand what is happening in our country? Get over yourself. You don't hold some super-secret info that a majority can't understand when you look at the economy and how screwed up it is.

This poll tells me that they understand enough to know that it's heading for the crapper in short order. You don't have to be "upper class" to understand that.

·
Gone Galt
22,534 Posts
sweet geebus

I'm pretty sure that "79% of dumb, ignorant Americans" also make up 79% of the "spending" that fuel the economy. If those dummies get scared, they can easily cause the collapse that they fear in the first place.

Was your post serious?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
That poll tells me that the Conservatives at Fox News have brain washed 79% of their viewers into thinking exactly what the Republicans want them to think.

The Republicans are masters at making the Conservative masses chant one tag line over and over even if they don't know what it really means.

In other "official" news:

81% of Americans think there is no God. Source: atheistsunited.com

76% of Americans think sheep are sexy. Source: beastialityfans.com

91% of Americans think pot should be legal. Source: hightimes.com

See what I did there?

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,850 Posts
That poll tells me that the Conservatives at Fox News have brain washed 79% of their viewers into thinking exactly what the Republicans want them to think.

The Republicans are masters at making the Conservative masses chant one tag line over and over even if they don't know what it really means.

In other "official" news:

81% of Americans think there is no God. Source: atheistsunited.com

76% of Americans think sheep are sexy. Source: beastialityfans.com

91% of Americans think pot should be legal. Source: hightimes.com

See what I did there?
You mean like the Democrats telling their sheep that the healthcare bill is good for them. Oh wait, even the Dem's sheep didn't want the bill.

Nevermind. You're right and so smart. You add so much to this board. :rolleyes:

·
Adventurer
19,333 Posts
The 79% are part of the poor 90% that the RICH 10% have raped for many years.

I am poor and have had my college education taken away by a RICH uncaring institute of higher learning after serving my country in the armed forces.

The poor (there is no longer a middle class) can no longer support the RICH :taped:. The poor have all their credit cards run up to the max for things like food and medical and can no longer afford to buy anything. Then there's the fact that the RICH :taped: that own the credit cards are taking advantage of us by high interest rates and extreme penalties for missing a payment because we don't have a job anymore because the RICH :taped: packed up everything and shipped it to some other country!

There is going to be an accounting of the RICH :taped: for what they have done to this country. Look back to the 1700's at what happened when people got fed up with England and left to come to America. There is no plce left to go now so we will have to stand and fight.

I agree that most people are so called 'dumb and ignorant'. Those people are asleep at the wheel and have yet to wake up. They also are only interested in themselves as are the RICH :taped: that ruined this country and the world. Yes it is not just here but the entire world in involved in this raping by the RICH :taped:!

For things to get better we will have to get rid of the GREEDY and become more understanding of each other and not so self centered.

:upsidedown:
um can you explain in detail how you had your education taken away by an institute of higher learning? The gi bill last i checked payed for all that that makes no sence to me and even if it didnt you can alwayse get college loans.
Im not trying to be a **** it just doesnt make sence to me how the rich somehow screwed you over.

Reactions: Texas Patriot

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
They called 900 voters, how were those voters picked? Did they call an area that is getting crushed economically? Did they only call voters with higher odds of being unemployed currently?

I'm not arguing the data, but I could conduct a poll today among registered voters that would result in 84% telling me the earth is flat.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Let's see. Unemployment is high. Taxes are increasing. Companies just got hit with a glorious health care bill. How will they offset those costs? Increased prices and reduced workforce.

The US Dollar is tinkering on collapse. US treasury bonds are about to be down rated.

End result - runaway inflation with high unemployment. Now let's see...where did this happen recently? Similar to Argentina? Nah...not at all.:rolleyes:

·
I drink your milkshake!
1,850 Posts
I'm not arguing the data, but I could conduct a poll today among registered voters that would result in 84% telling me the earth is flat.
Yes, you are arguing the data. And if you think you could conduct that poll then go ahead and do it. Let's see it.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Yes, you are arguing the data. And if you think you could conduct that poll then go ahead and do it. Let's see it.
Just got done with my poll. The question was - Are 50% of americans dumber then average?"

According too an overwheling 100% of registered voters I contacted the answer is YES.

·
Registered
814 Posts

·
Not On My Watch
630 Posts
It is called Common Sense. They don't need to be experts in finances. Would the spending they are doing in Washington work in your own household? If it wouldn't then why would you think it will work for the Government. Is there some magical bean they have that makes it work. Of course not, if your household would collapse by doing what they are doing in Washington then what makes you think the economy will not collapse.

·
Registered
814 Posts
It is called Common Sense. They don't need to be experts in finances. Would the spending they are doing in Washington work in your own household? If it wouldn't then why would you think it will work for the Government. Is there some magical bean they have that makes it work. Of course not, if your household would collapse by doing what they are doing in Washington then what makes you think the economy will not collapse.
However...I'm almost fifty years old and can count on one hand the number of economies that have collapsed in my lifetime. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Almost all are within the last five years. Not sure if that presages more or fewer in the near future. It might be ridiculous to think that the best minds in this country (I guess there must be some) aren't at work on this full time to head it off.

If it's any consolation, almost all economy collapses in history have been accompanied by a slow, eventual recovery. Anyway, that's what Wikipedia says. :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts