Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 337 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Wondering how unemployment will deal with this? I'll be 'let go' if exemptions are not on the table ... but they are allowed for all other 'required' shots here in TX.

My guess is Abbot will have something passed where employers cannot do this.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Along with way too many other Americans.

If you are afraid of getting a shot in the arm, you deserve to be unemployed.
Nobody's afraid of getting a shot in the arm. But if you're NOT afraid of getting unproven and untested gene therapies that have proven to fall short of their promised results, you deserve to be ignored.

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Because I disagree with your opinions? Because I am skeptical of the facts you state? That's not very open minded.
Pot meet kettle.
Assuming he's scared? Not very open minded.

Thinking he should be unemployed for being cautious about a demonstrably less than safe vaccine that does almost nothing worthwhile for the majority of people? Not very open minded.

Thinking the vaccine is worthwhile despite mounds of evidence that it's not? Not very open minded.

Obviously buying the insanity and thinking that Covid matters to the vast majority of the humans on earth, other than on social media, or by screwing the economy? Not very open minded.

Dang, dude...anyone that thinks like that is really closed minded, aren't they?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Pot meet kettle.
Assuming he's scared? Not very open minded.

Thinking he should be unemployed for being cautious about a demonstrably less than safe vaccine that does almost nothing worthwhile for the majority of people? Not very open minded.

Thinking the vaccine is worthwhile despite mounds of evidence that it's not? Not very open minded.

Obviously buying the insanity and thinking that Covid matters to the vast majority of the humans on earth, other than on social media, or by screwing the economy? Not very open minded.

Dang, dude...anyone that thinks like that is really closed minded, aren't they?
According to you. But there are mounds of evidence the other way too. But mine is just an opinion. I am not trying cancel or ignore anyone over disagreeing with me. I am open to hearing his opinion, and yours, and having my own opinion on your opinions. Just like you. That's how discussions work.

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,874 Posts

·
Indefatigable
21,478 Posts
Wondering how unemployment will deal with this? I'll be 'let go' if exemptions are not on the table ... but they are allowed for all other 'required' shots here in TX.

My guess is Abbot will have something passed where employers cannot do this.
So government will be taking over PRIVATE businesses? Hmm...where have I heard this before?

·
KOAD; FOAD; ESAD
10,359 Posts
Ever had a boss you wanted to get on the ground and kick a lot?
Gonna quit rather than take The Jab?
Guess a really cool way to end your final day?…jmo

·
Apartment Prepper
58 Posts
I can't discernably say that I am capable of being fully informed on the subject as anyone with different information is immediately censored and deplatformed.

It's impossible to give our informed consent when anything other than Vaccines and Masks is stifled.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I am surprised that the people responsible for creating this pandemic are not being brought on charges by the whole world. Why must I accept their consequences against my life that these people deserve. They are not the answer they are the problem, and so are those that defend them. as for the vaccine they make is a fraud and we all know it.
The government the scientists and doctors that are behind this are the enemy not our hero.
Because the damage is irreversible, I wonder what they are going to do when the vaccinated start dropping like flies?

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,874 Posts
Talk is cheap. Bet only 5 - 10% would actually do it.
I'd do it in a hear-beat. I've always been a rolling stone and would just roll to another job. Fortunately, though, I work for a sensible employer in a red state. He didn't even force anyone to wear masks when it seemed it might be a good idea. We all know now that it wasn't so he was and is one of the smart ones.

·
Registered
13,575 Posts
Along with way too many other Americans.

If you are afraid of getting a shot in the arm, you deserve to be unemployed.
So you're all for mandated vaccinations?

1 - 20 of 337 Posts