Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
ΙΧΘΥΣ
9,746 Posts
Another one just came through in that area at 7.7. They are getting hammered.

·
Furry
1,477 Posts
Vancouver region; we just felt slightly dizzy and chandalier swung a little, Trying to get in contact with some friends in haida Gwaii region but no word from them just yet...some of my friends didn't really feel very much:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
We live in the Greater Vancouver area and we just got a call from my parents who live on Vancouver Island. Mom says to me "I finally understand why you guys are so set on getting your bug-out bags done..." with concern in her voice. She has my list, I hope she makes one for her and dad now.

·
Mama Wolf
183 Posts
I live in the upper northwest oregon coast and I just happened to be looking athte RSOE EDIS map and saw the tsunami icons on the water near washington and got a little freaked out until I realized it was from earlier and had already come and gone, plus the city i lived in posted on FB that there is no alert or warning for us. I don't know if a tsunami would travel that far but we live in a tsunami death trap, if one every did come our way we would have a very hard time getting out of the way. I'm keeping the NOAA radio on tonight though just in case the quakes continue and I had my SO give me the truck keys, because all I need is to wake up at 3am to a tsunami alarm and find out he's lost the keys...again.

I actually just saw on the news there is a new warning for northern california and southern and central oregon but I missed the part where they said if it was from the same event.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Might hit in two hours.

I am not in an innundation zone and it appears that power is likely to be unaffected.

That said, it is good to have a small level of preparations.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im in New Zealand and just saw the breaking news, my little brother and girlfriend are in Hawaii visiting my aunty so we just called them and they are dropping what there doing and moving to higher ground I hope so much that the Tsunami doesnt hit them :(

1 - 20 of 56 Posts