Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Santa came early this year.... And I still cant belive what he left.

OK, I'm in need of some feedback. There is not currently a FFL dealer in my area that sells 7.62x39 ammo that dose not have an outrages price tag on it.

So if you would please post your favorite on line dealer. This is my only real option.

Please only post dealers that you have personally done business with.....

Type and Brand would also be helpfull.

In advance, Thank you

·
المتخلف&
5,508 Posts

OK, I'm in need of some feedback. There is not currently a currently a FFL dealer in my area that sells 7.62x39 ammo that dose not have an outrages price tag on it.

So if you would please post your favorite on line dealer. This is my only real option.

In advance, Thank you
Sportsmansguide

Cheaperthandirt

Jgsales

Those are my main three, and I rarely buy anywhere else for ammo, local or online.

Here's specific links and info

JGSales

http://www.jgsales.com/index.php/ammo-for-rifles/7-62x39mm/cPath/12_41

Brown Bear 500 rd cases $129+shipping

Golden Tiger 1,000rd case $229+shipping

Sportsmansguide
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/browse/rifle-ammunition-caliber-762x39.aspx?c=96&s=953&stk=1

Wolf MC FMJ 1000rd Case $271+shipping
Brown Bear 1000rd case $289+shipping

Cheaperthandirt
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?catid=606

Wolf MC HP 1,000rd case $239+shipping

Brown Bear 500rd case $109+shipping

http://www.Ammoman.com , I use this for true bulk buys involving more than a 500rd brick, or K, since the free shipping really adds up after 1k.

Wolf FMJ 1000rd case $239 SHIPPED.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
:wow: i can remember not to long ago getting mad that the price of wolf had went up to $100 per 500 rnds lol silver bear in 308 was like $3.50 a box and the wolf was $7.00 per box

ahh those where the days

i got a bad feeling that in a couple more years we'll be wishing for todays prices :eek:

·
In a pile of brass
3,776 Posts
you don't have to buy ammunition from a person with an FFL.....

you can buy it from your neighbor, local crack head, gangstas next door, or even the old lady in the retirement home.

and be sure to get the ammo shipped to YOU, not an FFL!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you don't have to buy ammunition from a person with an FFL.....

you can buy it from your neighbor, local crack head, gangstas next door, or even the old lady in the retirement home.

and be sure to get the ammo shipped to YOU, not an FFL!

Retail outlets in my area sell guns and ammo. In order to do so they need have to have a FFL.

Are you so pathetic that you have to make a post like the one you did?

It's people like yourself that take a valued resource and make it negative experience. Thanks

Should have known by your spelling (ganstas) PLEASE... correct spelling gangsters. Add that one to your book.

·
In a pile of brass
3,776 Posts
i spelled "gangstas" that way on purpose... its supposed to sound like a slur/dumb ghetto kid would say it.

PLEASE look things up before you say im wrong, check with anyone else here, you don't have to buy ammunition from a FFL... you also dont have to have a FFL to have ammo shipped to your house. stores only need an FFL to ship guns/recievers. And you personally don't need a FFL to sell/transfer firearms... you only need a FFL if you have an official gun shop. (i don't know how to word the last thing about FFL's, about selling/buying/trading guns. someone else can help you with that)

keep it civilized.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you to all that replied. As you are all aware not all on line dealers are repeatable companies. With your recommendations you saved me time,money and headache.

kenxkillz I'm not going to have an on line argument with you.

You obviously didn't read the post. I am looking for people who have personally done business with on line dealers. Thats all.

In the future if you don't have anything positive to contribute then leave well enough alone.

Thats sounds very civil.

·
BulletMaster
1,387 Posts
In general you don't have to have ammo shipped to an FFL dealer unless they are the only person allow to purchase said ammo that is restricted under State,or local law for direct sale to an individual resident.

Here are just a few I know of as it applies to AIM Surplus

-CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: No sales of Ammunition Delivered to the Counties: Napa and Yolo. No Ammunition Delivered to the Cities: Los Angeles, Oakland, San Francisco. No high capacity magazine sales to anyone or dealer in CA. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
-HAWAII: No High Capacity Pistol Magazines or Ammunition Sales.
-ILLINOIS CUSTOMERS: Must have current copy of Illinois Firearm Owner's Identification card (include Drivers License if you wish to ship to address on DL instead of FOID), No sales of ammunition and/or magazines to the City of Chicago.
-MASSACHUSETTS CUSTOMERS: No sales of ammunition or magazines. No high capacity magazine sales to anyone or dealer in MA.
-MARYLAND CUSTOMERS: No High Capacity Magazine Sales over 20rds. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
-NEW JERSY CUSTOMERS: Must have current copy of New Jersey Firearms Purchaser Identification Card. No High Capacity Magazine Sales. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
-OHIO: No sales of Magazines with over 30rd capacity.
-NEW YORK CUSTOMERS: NY City Dealers must have the appropriate city licenses, No Sales to NY City. No Sales of High Capacity magazines manufactured 09/14/1994 or after. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
-WASHINGTON DC CUSTOMERS: No Sales of any products.
-US Territory of Puerto Rico: No Sales of ammunition.

·
Registered
6,446 Posts

OK, I'm in need of some feedback. There is not currently a FFL dealer in my area that sells 7.62x39 ammo that dose not have an outrages price tag on it.

In advance, Thank you
http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/
I have bought quite a bit of ammo from them. Good people to deal with.
aimsurplus is another. Both of them treated me right. We bought alot of SouthAfrican R1M1 7.62x51mm from both back when it was cheap.

11B

1 - 20 of 24 Posts