Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to pick one up with supplies for $60, seems like a pretty good deal to me. Going to be reloading 7.62x39, 7.62x54, 30.06 and 12 gauge soon.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that, which is why I will be using my friends press for everything else, all going into my extra room

·
glock snob
346 Posts
around 500 bucks at cabellas one thing i have learnd is spend the extra money and get good equptment the mec makes factory perfect shells .i had a cheper lee shot gun loader and nothing was ever consistant the shells always came apart and so on , buy lots of reloading books old and new ,knolage is king yull be amaised at how many diffrent cartrages you can load with one powder .you never know when youll have to subsitute in a pinch !!! i n a shif situation!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
i have a mec 9000 i can pump out a bout a 100 rds in about 45 minites of 12 gauge in any flavor!!!!!
I'm guessing you meant 4 to 5 minutes? I have the Hornady 366 and can really fly when everything is prepped and going well. Back when I had a mec 600jr I could do 25 rounds of 12 ga in 6 minutes flat if I had everything already prepped and ready to go. That is from spent hulls to loaded and boxed rounds of course. Was a lot of fun, that old mec.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts