Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked and did not see this posted yet. 6 kids from Moore High School Cross Country team were run over by a red truck yesterday. The kids were on the sidewalk. 2 of the kids have died (one at the scene). 1 is still in critical condition.

The driver is suspected of being under the influence of something. Also, the drivers 28 year old son was killed in a car accident last weekend, a few blocks away.

This is heartbreaking.

https://www.koco.com/article/2-students-remain-in-critical-condition-after-being-hit-by-pickup-near-moore-high-school-officials-say/30763581

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
That's crazy. Gotta be a lot of what-if's in the air there. What if they had run a different route, and so on....none of which makes one bit of difference now.

I find it odd that it's reported as a cross country team. Track is coming up, but cross country is a fall sport in most states. Again...not making any difference.

Not the type of disaster you can really prepare for.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The lady who sits behind me is friends with one of the dead kids parents. I think she said the truck driver's kid had been killed a day or two before or something like that. Supposedly he had a criminal background and was drunk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts