Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RTG parts is selling 40 round AK mags, 20 mags for $99 + shipping. That's less than $5 apiece. They were made in Bosnia for the German market but they are now banned there. They say they bought their entire inventory and when they're gone, they're gone; get 'em while you can! I got mine, I have no affiliation with RTG parts BTW.

·
Semper Fi
11,757 Posts
Kind of crappy mags from what I recall but at $5 a pop they make good range mags.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok , I was wondering if it was going to be some insane "gotcha" price.
All things considered , that would work.
It was $17 and change, $116.30 total. Sorry man, didn't mean to mislead you. I only had a public school education, I'm not that smart...😟

·
Registered
819 Posts
It was $17 and change, $116.30 total. Sorry man, didn't mean to mislead you. I only had a public school education, I'm not that smart...😟
Oh man , $17?
You got SCREWED

;)
Just kidding , Me to has a public ed-ja-ma-cation.

They wanted me to pay good money to go to college ........
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...
yeah , hold on while I get my wallet.

·
Semper Fi
11,757 Posts

·
Semper Fi
11,757 Posts
If it's good enough for the range,it's good enough for back up of home defence mags.
To an extent.

At the range a malfunctioning or broken mag doesn't have you and/or your family's life riding on it.

These would be 4 or 5 steps down the back up ladder in my mind. With the SHK Korean steel mags (currently $6.99) above them

·
Semper Fi
11,757 Posts
You have to reload your good mags at some point in the fight. Even if you have to do stoppage clearing with the crappy mags it's still better than putting out no fire.
True but there are better mags for just a couple dollars more that will give you no worries.

For example....$6.99 each for steel mags

Reactions: Exarmyguy

·
Semper Fi
11,757 Posts
He has a different view of the AC Unity mags

Reactions: StreetSweeper 12G

·
Semper Fi
11,757 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts