Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
Not so funny, if you like some others on this board who think just because they own an assault weapon of there choice, that their invenciable. Those guys had AK's and now there "Goo". Something to think about!:eek:

Rifleman 336

·
Registered
305 Posts
Not so funny, if you like some others on this board who think just because they own an assault weapon of there choice, that their invenciable. Those guys had AK's and now there "Goo". Something to think about!:eek:
I don't think there has been a single person here who has said they can outgun an Apache with an AK.

The 4th bad guy just seemed to have been running in the wrong place. I don't know for sure though. I don't know the situation.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Now thats scary. Imagine your out in the dark and suddenly you explode into pieces.
I've seen a wild boar, hitten by one single 20 mm shell from a Marder IFV. And that was not a nice view.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
moral of the story, don't lolygag in the streets.
One of the first rules of street fighting..do not expose yourself.Stay in buildings,back away from windows.To move from building to building,you knock holes thru the structures,create a mousehole.

Some people will get some sort of twisted glee from watching these videos,others will come away with the knowledge that,that could easily be them in the thermal sight,maybe running from a mob,or defending property.
Remember,everything we've got,the Chinese and Ruskies have.Not high tech?Look on the back of your brand new laptop,see where its made...

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
I don't think there has been a single person here who has said they can outgun an Apache with an AK.
No, but many claim that just having an assault weapon they can take on an ememy army. Unfourtunatly for them they forget about artilary,tanks, APC,attack jets and helicopter gunships!!!! Modren warfare isn't just man to man anymore it's also against "force multipliers".

Rifleman 336

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
No, but many claim that just having an assault weapon they can take on an ememy army. Unfourtunatly for them they forget about artilary,tanks, APC,attack jets and helicopter gunships!!!! Modren warfare isn't just man to man anymore it's also against "force multipliers".

Rifleman 336
Maybe we need to expand our repertoire.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts