Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Liberty or Death
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys know if companys like remmington and winchester still make the .303 round, and how much it cost. Iv been researching but it is hard to find info. Because I really dont like surplus.

·
Michigan Gun Nut
801 Posts
They still catalog it. The Cabela's I work at is supposed to carry it, but I have not seen any by Rem or Win. We do have Wolf and Sellier & Bellot in
.303. I hear there is a necked down version called the .25/303. Its supposed to be popular in Other places. I bet the ballistics are like a .260 Rem.

·
Happiness is 2 at low 8
1,403 Posts
Do you guys know if companys like remmington and winchester still make the .303 round, and how much it cost. Iv been researching but it is hard to find info. Because I really dont like surplus.

.303 British -- yes
.303 Savage -- no (last made in 1997)

Allan

·
CHEERS :p
1,946 Posts
.303 British -- yes
.303 Savage -- no (last made in 1997)

Allan
I agree with the birdman

remington makes the 303 British Core Lock rounds ( good for hunting) but here in Canada its expensive....for a 20 round box I think I paid something like 26 bux

·
Michigan Gun Nut
801 Posts
I agree with the birdman

remington makes the 303 British Core Lock rounds ( good for hunting) but here in Canada its expensive....for a 20 round box I think I paid something like 26 bux
At Work we have FMJ from Sellier & Bellot and Wolf Gold, and SPCE from S&B.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts