Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas,
its three days until we go on our camping trip. For anyone framiliar with the area we are going to De Cordova Bend. Personally, I have never been. Im told that its nothing glorius, but its serves the purpose of being outdoors in the wild. Either way,,,,,,Im phsyched. I have me and the GF's packs ready to go with everything I can think that we might need. Truth be told the pack could probably be lighter but condsidering this is my first camping trip in so long I naturally packed a little heavy. I have been listening to The Unit theme song all day (for those who ever watch The Unit on CBS) and getting pumped. And talk about my luck. A few days ago I bought a tent and an Aeroshade from a lady who had it in her attic for years for $10. And then I on Christmas I am presented with two different tents as gifts. Im keeping all of them lol. Wish us luck.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
good luck,
enjoy and learn,
bring back notes and pics ta post,

and hope yer first aid kit never leaves yer pack

Reactions: SPY-1

·
devil's advocate
162 Posts
Sounds awesome! How cold is it where you are? I don't think I've really gone camping in winter. Don't pitch your tent in an indentation! D: (that much I know..;;; )

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol its supposed to be around the 50's but us Texans know that the wheather can change in the blink of an eye here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts