Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post here, just started getting into hiking, camping again. I just purchased a 3 day assault bag from this company. http://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/products_details.asp?SKU=CD125&ST=2

I received it yesterday and overall it looks great, however I am wondering if anyone has a similar pack, how does it hold up, any issues I should be aware of? Any help would be appreciated
TIA

·
Woman Hater
1,074 Posts
The pack you bought is a copy of the Camel Bak BFM which tend to be good packs. However copies don't always hold up to the original model. I do not have a BFM, but a Maxpedition model instead and my pack has stood up to much abuse and use. Some folks love the BFM, others cannot see past what it really is...just a modular pack and water carrier.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, thats true, i never expected it to perform like a full pack. I just took it out today for a hike and I have to say I like it though. It has loads of room, the seams are well stitched. If anyone else has any information/reviews of this pack I would be glad to hear from ya

1 - 4 of 4 Posts