Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Their faces ( the politicians ) kinda turn pale when they are confronted with the truth, and the reality of the average citizen.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
how long ago was this? 12- maybe 15 years? she said it better than any number of us could have. better I dare say than a million people. For all the good it did. The bans went through- and now are back- worse than ever. Australia is about gun free- the UK is practically as bad as it was in V for Vendetta. The rich in office will never get it, because they all think they are better than us.

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but unfortunately the only thing mightier than tyranny is revolution. There, I said it.

·
Registered
937 Posts
how long ago was this? 12- maybe 15 years? she said it better than any number of us could have. better I dare say than a million people. For all the good it did. The bans went through- and now are back- worse than ever. Australia is about gun free- the UK is practically as bad as it was in V for Vendetta. The rich in office will never get it, because they all think they are better than us.

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but unfortunately the only thing mightier than tyranny is revolution. There, I said it.

I agree but one thing I like to add is those that strike with the pen also has the sword behind them protecting them. I think if someone with the sword said no the pen would fall.

·
Shield Up Sword Drawn
2,960 Posts
They can not take our freedoms away, they can only pretend to do so and try and trick the people into believing that they did it. We are free from birth. The only way to change that is give your freedoms away.

They know the patriots will fight. They just want to take as much as they can before that time comes.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
You have to love the irony. The men that are so willing to take away our rights to guns do so behind the protection of other men with guns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts