Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the changing American political climate and the likely fallout on firearm ownership legislation from the newly elected administration and congress, I thought it would be nice for gun owners to have a very visible way for Americans who support our constitutional right to keep and bear arms to remain noticed and counted in this period before the presidential inauguration and the swearing in of a new congress.

So I came up with this "2A Defend or Forfeit" T-shirt design based on a 1754 woodcut by Benjamin Frankin, and I'm thinking about having some printed up. What do you think?

(This is the original...)

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
I like it. But if it were me though the glock in the back round is cool, but it gets people turned off because of the handguns that some out there support guns for hunting but not for killing in defense. If you put a scoped hunting rifle, you drive home that their trying to go for everything that shoots, period.

Again thats my opnion and it's worth what you paid for it.

Rifleman 336

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
In light of the changing American political climate and the likely fallout on firearm ownership legislation from the newly elected administration and congress, I thought it would be nice for gun owners to have a very visible way for Americans who support our constitutional right to keep and bear arms to remain noticed and counted in this period before the presidential inauguration and the swearing in of a new congress.

So I came up with this "2A Defend or Forfeit" T-shirt design based on a 1754 woodcut by Benjamin Frankin, and I'm thinking about having some printed up. What do you think?

(This is the original...)

Lose the glock and put a map of the US there instead.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I say make one with a Glock, one with a 1911, one with an AR15, one with a revolver, one with a hunting rifle and one with an AK and let each specific type of person choose their own..

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I like it. But...some out there support guns for hunting but not defense...
Thanks for your input. This T-shirt is not for those people. :cool:
Lose the glock and put a map of the US there instead.
Thanks for your input. A Glock looks a lot like the state of Florida, and that's close enough for me... :rolleyes:
I say make one with a Glock, one with a 1911, one with an AR15, one with a revolver, one with a hunting rifle and one with an AK and let each specific type of person choose their own..
Thanks for your input. There may be a point in time where I can change production methods and offer a single-color DTG-printed version of shirts with this design that offer silhouettes of different guns, but for the really nice two-color silkscreened limited-run shirts I would like to offer, I have to go with just one version. It could be Glock, or it could be a 1911, but it will have to be just one version.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts