Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Rational Being
1,976 Posts
Of course it's silly. It makes people smile.

I don't agree with the cop part of it, though. I was pulled over once for a tail light being out and got into a good conversation with the officer when I immediately told him I was carrying. He was really friendly.

The part about going to the public restroom made me giggle. I always wonder if someone is going to look under the stall, see my gun hanging off of my pants, and want to talk about it while we're both doing our business. Awkward.

·
Ultranationalist
12,878 Posts
Had my pistol in the same spot as the guy on the list while I was sitting in a stall in BPS in San Antonio yesterday. Some little kid was apparently standing far enough back that he had an angle that allowed him to see my pistol. He whispered "a gun" loud enough for me to hear it so I moved it. He kept saying to his dad "I saw a gun" over and over. By the time I got out, the kid was in his own stall and I walked past his dad to wash my hands. He just glanced at me like "whatever".

Weird experience.

·
Registered
402 Posts
#26 After dealing with the hassle of carrying a big gun you get smart and stick a small one in your pocket.;)
Per Clint Smith ( Thunder Ranch) carrying a pistol is not supposed to comfortable its supposed to be comforting, The big one goes on the hip and the small one goes in the pocket ,again per Clint Smith two is one and one is none.

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
67,458 Posts
Per Clint Smith ( Thunder Ranch) carrying a pistol is not supposed to comfortable its supposed to be comforting, The big one goes on the hip and the small one goes in the pocket ,again per Clint Smith two is one and one is none.
That's always been my carry philosophy too. The guns I carry are not comfortable. But I'm not willing to sacrifice what's important to me, just for the slightly increased comfort that a mouse gun provides. I'm not very comfort oriented anyway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts