Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3 more years of this?
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Withholding the nomination of the Dummocrats choice what are your predictions for the 2020 Presidential election? I predict Trump will be re-elected against a Democrat as follows
Trump-425
Democrat loser-113
and go:D:

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
I have more confidence in a Trump victory now than in 2016
Watched the rally last night
Will watch tonight and tomorrow
A three-fer
More Trump energy in 2020 than 2016 as he has over-performed

To answer the question Trump wins, for sure, but with less than 304
I see Wisconsin reverting to scum status
So 294

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Withholding the nomination of the Dummocrats choice what are your predictions for the 2020 Presidential election? I predict Trump will be re-elected against a Democrat as follows
Trump-425
Democrat loser-113

You're probably pretty close. The election, itself, could be fun to watch but not nearly as fun as watching the Young Turks lose their collective minds. That's "popcorn" fun!

Reactions: n1d

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,819 Posts
Trump 356/Bernie 182,
The Dems take Ca, Il, NY, and ten small states.
The GOP takes Tx, Oh, Fl, and 34 small states.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Trump 356/Bernie 182,
The Dems take Ca, Il, NY, and ten small states.
The GOP takes Tx, Oh, Fl, and 34 small states.

We need it to be more crushing than that. The only thing to stop the onslaught is a full-blown destructing

I know I live in a Generally Red area of NY but I am finding it hard to find a true Demo_Rat that supports their agenda.

·
Banned
3,188 Posts
I'm not as optimistic as some... I believe Trump will squeak out a victory with 270 ish and then there will be a few states where the Dems cry foul just to muddy the waters.

It will be a cliff hanger with plenty of drama... the cheaters will make it so, so they can say that Trump is not the legitimate President, as always.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Sometimes I think dumping the Electoral College could benefit conservatives. Look at all the Californians and New York Conservatives who do not get counted. But if the Libs won this type of election they would want it changed back.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Sometimes I think dumping the Electoral College could benefit conservatives. Look at all the Californians and New York Conservatives who do not get counted. But if the Libs won this type of election they would want it changed back.
Pump the brakes hard on that
Roham got two million more votes than Trump
Without the Electoral College anyone who believes in a Constitutional Republic
Will be broom-handled with prejudice

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
Agreed. Get those silly thoughts out of your head right now. Do away with the EC and you do away with a good portion of the country having a say. Which is EXACTLY what the Democrats are proposing, and pushing, via their National Popular Vote initiatives as an end run around the EC.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,419 Posts
Trump-425
Democrat loser-113
In order for your prediction to be correct, President Trump would have to win 119 more electors than he won in 2016.

Looking at the map, that just doesn’t seem possible. We have to agree that California and New York are out of reach for the President. He also has almost no chance in Illinois, New Jersey, Virginia or Massachusetts. That leaves 90 more electors that President Trump has any realistic chance of swinging. The astute among you may notice that 90 is less than 119.

I believe President Trump will have trouble holding on to the 306 electors he won in 2016. He’s done very little to expand his base beyond the folks who voted for him then. He also no longer has the luxury of the Democrats believing he could never ever win.

I predict President Trump will lose in Michigan in 2020, bringing his baseline down to 290 electors. This would mean he couldn’t win the election if he loses Pennsylvania or Florida or any two of the following: North Carolina, Ohio, Arizona or Wisconsin. I think Trump is underperforming in these state compared to 2016.

I predict it will be very close.

·
Registered
12,191 Posts
I predict President Trump will lose in Michigan in 2020, bringing his baseline down to 290 electors. This would mean he couldn’t win the election if he loses Pennsylvania or Florida or any two of the following: North Carolina, Ohio, Arizona or Wisconsin. I think Trump is underperforming in these state compared to 2016.

I predict it will be very close.
You would be wrong about AZ. Veterans Memorial Coliseum was filled to capacity last night including all of the seats placed on the court floor. Another 21,000 were turned away and watched on the big screens out doors. That put the attendance at approximately 37,000 if not more.

President Trump is doing very well in AZ.

Heaven forbid that Bernie be the Democrat choice. If he is, President Trump will run the table with him.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
i predict a landslide by trump and liberals going crazier than they already are. i predict lots of laughter by me.

·
M.R. Ducks
18,419 Posts
President Trump is doing very well in AZ.
The data is a little stale, but polls are showing Trump in a tie with Vice President Biden and just 2.3 points ahead of Senator Warren in Arizona. In 2016, he beat Senator Clinton by 5 points. He is underperforming, at least he was against those two back in January. His lead against Senator Sanders is right where it was against Clinton.

I think it’s unlikely that President Trump will lose Arizona. I think it’s less unlikely that he will win Arizona and North Carolina and Ohio and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and Florida. If President Trump loses any TWO of those, I predict he can’t win re-election. Losing just one of them will at least make it a very close race.

Demographics of the big states makes an electoral landslide almost impossible for a 21st century Republican. It also makes it pretty close to impossible for the GOP candidate to win the popular vote... for whatever that’s worth.

The 2020 election will be very close.

·
Registered
11,139 Posts
I used to try to predict elections but was wrong too many times. Now I just prep and wait for the fallout.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,819 Posts
The data is a little stale, but polls are showing Trump in a tie with Vice President Biden and just 2.3 points ahead of Senator Warren in Arizona. In 2016, he beat Senator Clinton by 5 points. He is underperforming, at least he was against those two back in January. His lead against Senator Sanders is right where it was against Clinton.

I think it’s unlikely that President Trump will lose Arizona. I think it’s less unlikely that he will win Arizona and North Carolina and Ohio and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and Florida. If President Trump loses any TWO of those, I predict he can’t win re-election. Losing just one of them will at least make it a very close race.

Demographics of the big states makes an electoral landslide almost impossible for a 21st century Republican. It also makes it pretty close to impossible for the GOP candidate to win the popular vote... for whatever that’s worth.

The 2020 election will be very close.
As I recall, your predictions four yrs ago were completely wrong.
Glad to see you have not learned a damn thing.

·
Premium Member
6,623 Posts
So much will depends on events still to play out.
Kung flu numbers here and abroad
Economic fallout from the long term Asian embargo
Trump getting too mouthy and/or complacent, in conjunction with
A dark horse late entrant Democrat who says the right things.

Ok, so the last is a stretch, but I remember a Navy Officer/Peanut Farmer coming out of the blue, as well as an aw, shucks/Rhodes Scholar/ podunk Governor.

In today’s climate, stuff changes quick, and people’s perceptions change even quicker.

It ain’t over ‘till it’s over.

(Cue voter fraud...)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts