Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now most people have heard SOMETHING about dire happenings predicted for the year 2012. In a nutshell:

"The 2012 Doomsday Prediction is a cultural phenomenon rooted in present-day speculation about imminent cataclysmic events. Fueled by numerous books, internet sites and documentaries airing on the History Channel since 2007, the forecast draws from three primary sources:

* Warnings from climate experts and other environmental scientists that the earth has reached a "tipping point" that could generate mass extinctions.
* Legends, scriptures and prophecies.
* The end date of the 5,125-year Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, which is December 21, 2012.

Whether or not you subscribe to these predictions, there's a really great website with lots of basic preparedness and survival information associated with 2012:

http://www.thecityedition.com/2012/

I especially found the resource links in the gray boxes very helpful.
:thumb: (If this has already been posted, my apologies.)

·
Bail me out
398 Posts
alot of people (including myself) in this thinking discuss alot of the same issues that we do here and alot don't see it as an end but a beginning of a new way of life after all I don't see things getting any better.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have read the book called Planet X Forcast and 2012 Survival Guid. It doesn't matter if you buy into it or not but there is a great section in there about putting together a bug out kit. If you're not sure on what you need for one, go to the bookstore and just read that section. Take that info, work off of that and customize it for what you need. In the book, they call it a scoot pack.

·
Just Another Patriot
71 Posts
Thanks for the link, stone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that its people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms, The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
621 Posts
I thought that the "end" of the Myan calender was the end of.... whatever "Age" we're in, and then there's the Age of Aquarius or somethingorother.

·
armchair commando
1,184 Posts
The 2012 is going to be a HUGE Astrological event when all the planets will be in perfect line, thus adding a HUGE gravity pull on the sun.,It happens every 80,000 yrs...
Weather or not this will cause and gravity effect on earth is unknown. Also not only do the Mayans predict the "end" but several other tribes, including the Chinese, Japanese...
Also as someone pointed out a few post above this..this is also the time Hilary will run against Sara :D: That alone may cause TSHTF :eek:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I know it sounds crazy and outrageous and impossible to even fathom. It's one of those "would have to see it to believe it" type things.

Consider this though.

She is in her 60's if not 70's in age. Her website has been around since 1995.

I've heard her speak live before on the radio and when she "channels" the "Zeta beings"; it's impressive to say the least.

If you've ever encountered a "crazy street person" before, you know how their inane babble rambles on about nothing relevant and get the impression they may indeed be crazy.

Is this lady schizophrenic?

Watch videos of her and make that call, decision, and determination. She has some new survival videos up:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NancyLieder

Watch some of her other videos:

http://www.revver.com/u/zetatalk/

Is she just crazy, insane, yanking our chain, pulling our leg, and wasting our time? What about her time? What's in it for her?

Now with all that said; "they" have said the PX event will occur before 2012, and the whole 2012 thing and all who support and promote it are just towing the government line. Even more amazing and outrageous is that Obama has been told about and briefed on the PX event. He knows about it. I will try and find the video of a news conference he had the day after he was told. It was when he had his initial national security brief. A female reporter asked him if there was anything really pertinent or something along that line. You could see in how he reacted. His head moved around as he mulled about what he knew and that he couldn't breach it and be believed or taken seriously about it. Nasa knows about it and keeps tabs on it's location with Hubble and the space station.

Now, at 6pmCST. YOU can ask her pertinent and relevant questions and "they" will answer them through her.

This is a live chat on this message board. Ask a good and valid question and you will be quite surprised as to the answer.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/members/details.php?member=3031

I've asked a few in the past and the answers were quite poignant.

If you want the latest, keen news about what is about to occur, each Saturday during that live chat... Always interesting and far more interesting then anything else going on.

All I'm saying is this saga has gone on so long now, I can't just forget about it at this point. I've got to see where it all leads to and ends and what the point of it all was. Why she would have spent and dedicated all that time to it all.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I will check out the site because I believe (without the tin hat) that there are so many factors pointing to that general time fram as being imortant that you can't ignore it...
2012 - end of Mayan calender
2012 - astro line up
2012 - huge sun spot storm or something
2012 - time frame for whether "stimulus will work
2012 - peak oil (?)

whatever, I think even the sheeple will realize that things with the O-man aren't peachy. I think that some kind of major political crisis will arise at that time, due to the fact that traditionally, people don't like to change horses in mid stream, and it will be election time. In another 4 years, imagine how many nukes Iran and N Korea could have.

Always good to learn more any ways.

·
Fortune Favors the Bold
80 Posts
I have read the book called Planet X Forcast and 2012 Survival Guid. It doesn't matter if you buy into it or not but there is a great section in there about putting together a bug out kit. If you're not sure on what you need for one, go to the bookstore and just read that section. Take that info, work off of that and customize it for what you need. In the book, they call it a scoot pack.
Went and bought the book after I read the post. Reading it now. Will post more after I finish. Thanks man

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
The 2012 is going to be a HUGE Astrological event when all the planets will be in perfect line, thus adding a HUGE gravity pull on the sun.,It happens every 80,000 yrs...

This alignment happened about five years ago. I think its called the Harmonic Concordance. In the spiritual sense of the word, there is a major shifts in energies and thus can cause a bit of chaos. People with psychic etc abilities it can push them forward in their development to the extreme, so you have to be prepared. The spiritual energy waves went on for at least two years after the event.

As far as I know the Mayan Calender comes to an end in 2012, the Mayan Priestess I spoke to, said it would mean sunspots, earthquakes etc etc.

·
Padawan
589 Posts
I'm not convinced of all this 2012 stuff, just some weird non-existant planets and meaningless planetary alignments. But what I have heard is that NASA is predicting some pretty nasty solar storms for that period of time, which may have some drastic effects, especially on the electrical grid and communications, at least that's what I've read. Combine that with a possibly fully fledged global depression, could be a bad combo.

·
Fortune Favors the Bold
80 Posts
I am definitely extremely skeptical about this as well but I do believe that it deserves some attention. From what I've read about the history of this phenomenon, many ancient cultures(celts, egyptians, hebrew jews, mayans, etc) had basically identical understandings of what we refer to as Planet X. The only differences are the ways they explained the occurences in regards to their religions or belief systems. If you can believe in the possibility of an asteroid hitting earth then you can definitely entertain this. There is a lot we do not know about space but there are cataclysmic possibilities out there that are proven scientific fact. My suggestion is that you guys go ahead and read the book proposed by Wrangler if you're able and educate yourselves just in case. After all, we are here because we believe in preparing for bad times.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts