Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
It couldn't be to secret of a report if they obtained it. It probably is an assessment report of what "could" happen. When I was in I read several assessment reports that explore "what if" scenarios. At least some in the Gov't are thinking about possible scenarios.

·
Banned
3,048 Posts
This article is dated 2004. When will this dramatic climate change take place, gradualy or all at once? It's already been 7 years. Of course W was in the pocket of big oil, whats news about that? Now don't all you Bushy's get excited, I'm not an Omaite either just say, all politico's have an agenda. If you pick up a snake don't cry when it bites you.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This article is dated 2004. When will this dramatic climate change take place, gradualy or all at once? It's already been 7 years. Of course W was in the pocket of big oil, whats news about that? Now don't all you Bushy's get excited, I'm not an Omaite either just say, all politico's have an agenda. If you pick up a snake don't cry when it bites you.
It was issued in 2004 and placed away in someone's desk so we still have 13 years to see what will be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The world will be here for another five billion years. I'd be more worried about humanity destroying itself through war before we figure out how to set up shop on another planet.

·
Time to reap has come
3,885 Posts
This article is dated 2004. When will this dramatic climate change take place, gradualy or all at once? It's already been 7 years.
I believe it started in the late 90's(obvious at least) and is moving into the solar/earth cycle peak these next possible couple of years(theory). It is a gradual affect as close watchers have noticed, with the closer to peak being more dramatic. Here are a couple of newer updates. I have come across more of other governments saying to prepare but need to find. Our government I dont think well warn us. I would be surprised if they do. May take a few hits to get them to.....???
http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ega-disasters-uk/story-e6frfku0-1226029658140
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4834615/Scientists-give-chilling-warnings-on-climate

·
Ooh, pancakes!
3,046 Posts
I thought "climate change" meant "global warming"... so how does that turn Britain into an icebox?!? These nuts make less sense every day.

·
Time to reap has come
3,885 Posts
I thought "climate change" meant "global warming"... so how does that turn Britain into an icebox?!? These nuts make less sense every day.
Doesnt necessarily mean that. Climate change/global warming. My personal opinion and as the article states. They are getting tired of waiting for scientist to basically explain all these climate changes. The emissions article kinda gives me a chuckle. I dont think that has much to do with it but of coarse I could be wrong. And how much of that theory is ??? related, who knows. I also think our planet well see extremes with freezes and heat around the world, not just a "global warming" at this time. I also believe much of the melting ice caps are coming write from inside our own planet. Not all but much at least now. And also the change with the axis and the sun. But 1 thing is for sure, earth is seeing unpredictable weather patterns, uptake in quakes etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts