Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the United States by 2011 trained to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe, according to Pentagon ...

More...

·
CaptAmerica
89 Posts
Troops in the US

Last I heard Prince Obama, wants 1,000,000 armed forces in the US (also illegal), wants another 1,000,000 civilian spy/slaves, and just to round things out a bit, special, non military like blackwater made up of 3rd world thugs, to help run things.
As Christ said, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, That means do not fight them taking all the money. If you do, you will end up dead and they will take it anyway.:cool:
I agree that we need to stay under cover until the wind passes. This administration reminds me of a Fart in a tent. It takes a while until you don't notice the smell any longer.
CA

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
I wanna know who They think They are protecting from what. Either They know something we don't, or They have some surprise up their sleeves for us, or both.

Where are They going to deploy these troops? If along the borders to try to curtail illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and terrorist infiltration, I might be for it, up to a point. If They want to deploy these troops to major cities, ports, airports, oil and natural gas distribution hubs, etc, I smell a rat. I am just suspicious by nature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts