Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our goverment is going to deploy 20,000 troops in the home land to protect us from an CBNRE attack . So THEY SAY. This is a violation of Fed Law. The National Guard is deployed for this. Do they know something ? Why is Gold projected to be 2,000 an ounce in 2 yrs?:eek: Which city will be the first to burn?

God Bless America!

·
Registered
5 Posts
this is a good thing, more troops stateside means we will be better prepared to respond to attack on our own soil. there is no conspiracy...

·
Registered
202 Posts
"Everyone will be washed away, drowning in the hell that we made, I cannot believe that our end is so near."

The end - roadrunner united.

This is only the beginning, soon it will be that soldiers cannot be prosecuted by or denied by a civilian or citizen.

Pakistan anyone?

·
Getting Older
1,233 Posts
this is a good thing, more troops stateside means we will be better prepared to respond to attack on our own soil. there is no conspiracy...
Those twenty thousand troops will also be available to stop any protests if we do enter into a depression and to disarm you and take any "excessive foods" you may have under the food hording laws.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The number of troops sent to Iraq was U.S. about 130,000 along with other nations and civilian contractors at least double that number. I don't believe 20,000 troops will make that much of a difference in the event of discord. To be brief I don't see a real need to get excited about it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The number of troops sent to Iraq was U.S. about 130,000 along with other nations and civilian contractors at least double that number. I don't believe 20,000 troops will make that much of a difference in the event of discord. To be brief I don't see a real need to get excited about it.
I don't think it's the number of troops assigned to the mission as much as it is the mission itself.

And, that 20,000 could be multiplied many times over at the drop of a hat. First with federalized local National Guard units and second with regular Army troops in any number of stateside military installations.

Northcom and Northcom's mission is what we should be excited about.

·
Vote 3rd party!
900 Posts
This is the first time I s really spoke out. The number isn't the issue, it's the point that that they will!

2,288 Posts
"Why is Gold projected to be 2,000 an ounce in 2 yrs?"

Who is the projector? Futures markets do not indicate this from what I have seen.
If this were true it would be EASY to make an INSANE amount of MONEY in the futures market. LEVERAGE is how you make money if you are SURE you know what you are talking about.
The increase in $$ amount alone would be a huge windfall from simply holding the metal (still far less than a futures play).

Now you are going to say that this simply reflects in fall in the vaule of the dollar :-(

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
My big question is , send the national guard to the mid-east and keep the regular troops on US soil ?
This goes against eveything I was taught to believe...

2,288 Posts
National Guard is a local thing. If they really wanted to screw with Americans it would be better to use regular troops. The Guard might be older too? more family men and fewer 18 year old grunts? No?

·
15T :)
505 Posts
Our goverment is going to deploy 20,000 troops in the home land to protect us from an CBNRE attack . So THEY SAY. This is a violation of Fed Law. The National Guard is deployed for this. Do they know something ? Why is Gold projected to be 2,000 an ounce in 2 yrs?:eek: Which city will be the first to burn?

God Bless America!
what the hell?

i wish my mos didnt have me waiting 2 years to go to AIT.

then i can get certified and get activated.....i mean ive been enlisted since 2007,how long am i gonna have to wait?

·
Registered
16 Posts
yea right

yea you got a point, most national guard units are 70% old guys chillin and waiting to retire. there are some young guys, but they are still controlled by the state, most governors are either conservative (i.e. they would not order such a vile excuse to disarm) or they are left wing (i.e. they dont believe that the military should have any rights) so all in all i dont see any problem, and oh yea im in the Reserves, and you wont catch me doing any thing i wouldnt want done to me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
To me this goes against the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 and maybe even the Insurrection Act of 1807. Does congress and the president get to ignore all the laws we have in place?

·
Tuco
110 Posts
Its about time , twenty thousand troops deployed to protect the homeland. They need to deploy them to our southern border and stop the Illegal Alien Invasion.

·
I Love This Place
310 Posts
Thank You DOC

yea you got a point, most national guard units are 70% old guys chillin and waiting to retire. there are some young guys, but they are still controlled by the state, most governors are either conservative (i.e. they would not order such a vile excuse to disarm) or they are left wing (i.e. they dont believe that the military should have any rights) so all in all i dont see any problem, and oh yea im in the Reserves, and you wont catch me doing any thing i wouldnt want done to me.
I can't be 100% sure of this but I was told by a friend in the reserves that they were given a questioner that was not to be signed by the troops concerning how they would stand if there was a uprising on US soil by US residents. I am sure he was truthful in his statement to me. He says even though they were not to discuss it amongst themselves they did and everyone he spoke with said they would not raise up arms against their fellow Americans. (Unless fired upon and then only in self defense.)

I can only hope this rings true amongst our full time soldiers as well. I fear what maybe coming. Maybe i am just paranoid but then again maybe I am just aware.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts