Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this doesn't make sense....
The U.S. military said the two terrorists were killed in a nighttime raid just southwest of Tikrit, the hometown of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein.

"The death of these terrorists is potentially the most significant blow to Al Qaeda in Iraq since the beginning of the insurgency," the U.S. top commander in Iraq, General Raymond Odierno, said in a press release Monday.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/0...ed-countrys-intelligence-team-pm-maliki-says/
I thought, according to the democrat party, that the problem was "bush!"?
President soetoro/obama was elected and there's still a problem with people wanting to murder US/the infidel west?

Didn't the democrat leadership say "the war is lost"?

So many questions, so little makes sense if one just follows/abides by the slogans....

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would think trying to make determinations from slogans is a bad idea.
:D:
Holy Moly! then the last election. the whole elections (congress and exec) were basically "bush".
And for the truly discerning, "change".
for the brilliant, it seemed that "hope" was also needed.

More was needed? :eek:

Please tell us if you think this could be a complicated situation.
No, according to the liberal/progressive dominated mainstream media and the democrat party, the answer is just "bush". No matter what it is, as long as it's bad (real or manufactured creation), it's "bush".
"bush" is the cause, the problem and only getting rid of "bush" can "bush" be the solution.
Elect president soetoro/obama and he'll not be like "bush" and everyone will love us, world cooperation, and all that jazz.

It's just "bush".

bush...hope...bush...change....bush.....

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did anyone run the pre-meditated murder of these two fine upstanding, misunderstood, al qeada members past eric holder first? Was any attempt made to mirandize them?

Isn't this senseless slaughter just going to make them hate us more?
:rofl:

Gawd, I DO love sarcasm.... :D :D :D

"bush!"
"if we elect barry soetoro/obama, all this will stop!"

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hope that nobody punch those two in the stomach during the shooting. I would hate to see another team brought up on charges of KIA abuse.
Obama's aClU is probably filing freedom if information acts right now to see why there was a need to go after them if they weren't in the act of doing anything.....

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What the hell were al Queada members doing in IRAQ?!?!?!?
Oh...yeah...BUSH drew them there...
:D: More sarcasm! I love it!

I knew a guy who actually thought that tho. He didn't seem too well informed and liked to use a lot of slogans as a form of thought. I tried to tell him that he didn't know anything about terrorism, nor apparently the current or past conditions in iraq, but he seemed stuck in some orwellian animal farm chant.

Weird as it sounds, he moved out of state into an even more affluent caucasian dominated, isolated place. Oh well, I can only hope he has that same sense of humor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.