Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't come across this before. Probably been posted quite a bit on here maybe. It lists three different groups of right wingers and their sub groups. The article basically says all right wingers..even non violent ones are thought criminals and are more dangerous then any other extremist group. I read it as.. be liberal and agree with us or else we will label you as violent extremists.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/...ger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html

·
Forward, into the fray!
3,682 Posts
Right wing less-than-affluent, and especially red-neck types most definitely are prejudged to be criminals or prone to be violent.

Lets mentaly test this hypothesis. Lets say you, unprovoked, slap a left wing expensive suit 40th floor big city Californian in the face. Likely is, he'll cringe and threaten to sue.

Now lets slap a right wing blue jeans wearing goes huntin' every fall and only shaves on Sunday Oklahoman in the face. Likely is he'll deck you in less than a second.

Have I confirmed their fears? Personally I'm glad they're afraid of me.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my opinion (if its still okay to have opinions) the article is a load of crap that just reinforces what right wingers and conspiracy theorists fear: It's not okay to think differently than us and it's not okay to disagree with us. Notice how the author says the most common trait of a right winger aka terrorist is "normalcy".

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Who are these right-wing militants? And what makes them believe Americans have to engage in armed combat with their own government rather than vote, kill their fellow citizens rather than tolerate differences, blow up buildings rather than just get a job?
I was thinking the same thing when the Oregon standoffish was happening. They needed to get jobs.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I haven't come across this before. Probably been posted quite a bit on here maybe. It lists three different groups of right wingers and their sub groups. The article basically says all right wingers..even non violent ones are thought criminals and are more dangerous then any other extremist group. I read it as.. be liberal and agree with us or else we will label you as violent extremists.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/...ger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html
Good reason to guage windage & elevation to libtards in your community.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

A few years ago some libtards put out an ap to find gun owners.

Maybe there should be a balancing app that shows the best targets?

I could call it Libtarget or Commie Incinerator. Or 100 other things. But bottom line is - I can play that game too.

Wanna play? Game on.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'd say the article is pretty right on the money. American patriots are a much bigger threat to the powers that be in this country than muslims. Numbers alone make the patriots a greater threat. Also the fact that they typically don't stand out in American society and are able to move under the radar much more effectively than some al queda import from tajikipukestan.

I'm one of the people they should fear. I'm just patiently waiting for the commies to cross the rubicon, which in my case is another assault weapon ban or other banning of combat effective semi-auto rifles. If that happens, I'll become a more dangerous enemy to our dear leaders than a battalion of ********. And I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm sure there's millions like me. People who know the lay of this land. People who know where the soft vulnerable bits are, and how to get into such places.

It's like that scene from the movie "Fight Club":

Tyler Durden: "Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances.

We guard you while you sleep.

Do not **** with us."

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
After an article referring to a number of violent haters, the writer tries to compare the Rep. party claiming they wanted to impeach Obama, or arrest Hillary Clinton. Its really just another Rep. bashing article.

Its a sort of false argument, but w/o drawing the connection to violent extremists an interesting discussion can be had on the effect of years of complaining by Reps., winning the House and Senate, and doing nothing positive with the power. Its frustrated a LOT of people.

·
Awesome
18,069 Posts
authors name is skip d!ckstein (bet they called him D!ck-stain in school).. i'm sure he has something in common with marx, lenin, trotsky, the bolsheviks, feinstein, bloomberg, schumer, soros, and the rothschilds and everyone else trying to destroy the world out of fear of white christians.. cant exactly remember what that common denominator is

and "right wingers killed more than jihadists since 2002".. what a joke, lets go back to 2001 and recheck the numbers... and lets compare those to the numbers murdered by anti-christian anti-patriot globalist communist ****s like the author who killed how many people since the early 1900s?.. about 100 million

·
Weed 'em and reap
31,574 Posts

My stepfather was a moderate lib. His father founded Newsweek in 1933. It has always had a bit of a leftist slant, but after being passed around the print media industry like a two bit whore for the last decade, it has emerged as a rabid leftist rag.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was thinking the same thing when the Oregon standoffish was happening. They needed to get jobs.
The author of the article posts some isolated extreme cases of individual whack jobs and then suggest that the entire right wing (and maybe even the gop) are guilty because they think differently then libs and are guilty of thought crime. It sounds like the author would be thrilled to send these right wingers to re-education camps like most communist regimes have done at some point.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.