Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're always talking about how long canned foods can last, etc. I thought some of y'all would find this interesting. I love watching these tests. Would I want to eat it? No, of course not but I still find it interesting.

·
Wile E Coyote, Genius.
33,593 Posts
I think I watched most of that guy's videos.

Nice Hiss.
Let's get this out onto a tray.
Nice.
mmm smells like 30 year old vomit... Better get my gas mask on... losing feeling in my arms.... So this is what death by botulism feels like. nice..

Never saw anyone enjoy a cigarette more. :)

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Nice Hiss.
Nice.
mmm smells like 30 year old vomit... Better get my gas mask on... losing feeling in my arms.... So this is what death by botulism feels like. nice..

LOL, what get's me, when he was testing that beef porridge after the chocolate he kept saying it smelled foul, it didn't taste all that good but yet he kept eating it. :headshake: But I would have tested the chocolate. :thumb:

·
Proud to be Welsh.
847 Posts

Nice Hiss.
Nice.

You forgot "straight off the bat we have" I just wish he'd not make those strange sort of little grunting sounds, its like he's getting something out of the food that the rest of us would not ... yea grunt, nice grunt, yea really good grunt...

I like his videos though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts