Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here remember a gun back in the 1990's, I believe that was named the Thunder 12. If I recall correctly it was a 4 shot 12 gauge revolver. I have looked everywhere on the internet. And I know Im not crazy and remember seeing it marketed for a very short time. It seems this handgun dropped off the face of the earth. Maybe destroyed during the Clinton ban years. But seriously, does anyone remember it? Was it called the Thunder 12?

·
Wilddieb
2,249 Posts

Does this count? 20 Gauge revolver rifle... :taped:

As you can see, the cylinder has to be quite big. Now imagine a revolver. Who would want to carry such a thing?

Fun? Sure?

Utility? Are you kidding?

·
Registered
32 Posts
You can still buy the street sweepers cant you? I've seen a few here and there online, but theyre Class III, which as I understand it, means a mountain of paperwork, just because its a "destructive device".

2,236 Posts
I bought a street sweeper new back in the day.
It was fun for a while but I got tired of it. Part of the problem is all the attention it gets.
You can carry an 870 around or even an M4 and its usually not an issue. The Street Sweeper makes you a nut. :zombie
The drum is aluminum and its supposed to only shoot low powered shells. I think "low brass" was suggested as I remember.
Reloading is S-L-O-W. I prefer the 870.
I made sure I sold the thing to a dealer that would resell it registered. I guess I should have kept it as I'm sure it grew in value when it became class III.

·
Preparing since 1972
5,612 Posts
Does anyone here remember a gun back in the 1990's, I believe that was named the Thunder 12. If I recall correctly it was a 4 shot 12 gauge revolver. I have looked everywhere on the internet. And I know Im not crazy and remember seeing it marketed for a very short time. It seems this handgun dropped off the face of the earth. Maybe destroyed during the Clinton ban years. But seriously, does anyone remember it? Was it called the Thunder 12?
Never heard of a 12 gauge revolver...U probably know about the TAURUS JUDGE 5 shot 410/45 revolver...If not do a Google search on it.........Alot of neat inventions came out in the 70's then federal laws became stricter....The odd weapon i liked was a night stick that could fire one 12 gauge shot from it...They disappeared after a few months...

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
I love the Safir Arms .410.

edited to add: Not that I can get one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts