Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
harvester of tomorrow
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in socal i thought it would be a fun camp out and easy for thoses who have never been camping. If youve always wanted to camp but have never had the chance here you go. Its an easy one just park your car set up camp and get to having fun as far as the area goes theres hiking,photography,fishing(not sure how many fish are there but its worth a try . yes they have bath rooms and yes you can bring your dog yes you canbbq yes you can do this its going to be fun. Now as far as gear goes your going to want to bring the following=-=-a tent,chair,cup,warm clothes a beenie,a sleeping bag,some thing to eat and drink and maybe some marshmallows. Now the donts=-=-dont set up near the fire if you go to bed early cause its always the loudest spot dont bring fireworks cause it gives the wildlife cancer and we dont want that dont get lost or hurt its just not as fun=-=-=-ok if there are any questions let me know oh and if you can bring some fire wood=-=-k=-=-see you there.......................................oh and dont forget the site is 10$ a night if anyone needs a ride there may be carpooling available. oh and some of the things i thought would be fun a wild food walk =where you go for a short walk and collect wild edibles,shelter making, primitive fire and may be some brush craft=thats when you make stuff out what you find...Oh and fun.....................:thumb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts