Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
www.GuerillaTactical.com
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 10/22 for training purposes. Ammo is too expensive right now. I built this brfore all the ar .22s came out. Eventually it will get a make-over and will be outfitted with a hogue stock and target barrel along with a new scope. Im going to sell off the folding stock, barrel with flash hider, tactical rail system and red dot sight soon. PM me if anyone is interested. I just want to make a good shooter for small game hunting as this would be more practical for me.

Attachments

·
Son Of Liberty
1,871 Posts
I use a drop in 22 kit for my AR, it has been great so far with no more problems then any 10/22 I have shot. With the new blackdog mags they have the same weight and feel as a Ar15 mag and fit in the same mag pouch.

I shoot standerd 22s out of a 1x7 twist with very good accuracy, I can bounce a golfball around with it out to about 75 yards, its no olymic accurate shooter , but it is plenty combat accurate

Reactions: Dwind

·
www.GuerillaTactical.com
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We do rimfire side matches now and again. Always a good time and great practice. We use miniature IPSC targets.
Thats pretty sweet. Its a good set-up the way it is but its a lil-bit mall ninja-esk. Im going with a hogue stock and 16" bull barrel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts