Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past several weeks there have been threads promoting a supposedly nation wide, protest on the steps of state senates across the country. Many posters stated they would be going. I signed on tonight expecting an update. Did everyone change their mind?

Reactions: tobkis

·
Registered
42 Posts
Agreed. All lead to tracking for future confiscation. Where’s the criminal tracking and enforcement of current laws? Biden says there aren’t enough resources. Seems to me this is just manipulating public sympathy for a tragic event into more control over the sheeple. On a brighter note, I definitely celebrated with family today.

·
TrailBlazer
734 Posts
Went and had a great time! About 2000 in Olympia washington. Cant wait for Febuary 8th.

Reactions: Jojo and tobkis

·
Brains???
443 Posts
I can't believe that not one "incident" happened. I spent a good hour skimming articles online last night and didn't read about any arrests or run ins with the local law.. Proud to see gun owners acting responsibly.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
When the "gun appreciation day" was first announced, it called for people to go to state capitols, gun stores and shooting ranges to show support for the second amendment.

I had plans to attend a shoot in Franklin Tennessee before this was announced. My son and I went to the range and the turn out was overwhelming. "This range has never in it's history seen so many shooters", said the owner.

The event was promoted by a member of AR15.com but lots of people that never even heard about that site were present. I'd say that well over 100 people were there while we were and we only stayed a few hours. We left so others could take a turn at it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts