Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D-ck's (really? censored? Hopefully the mods will waive the fix) in Ohio has a sale on Federal ammo with an additional mail in rebate. Options are:
  • Federal Premium Vital Shok Slugs (TruBall, Trophy Copper, and Barnes)
  • Premium Vital Shok Rifle rounds
  • Premium Power Shok Rifle rounds
  • Fusion Rifle rounds
I bought rifled TruBall slugs for $2.98 + tax, with a $2 mail in rebate per box that brings it down to $0.98/box of 5, limit 5 boxes. That's cheaper than the target ammo they were selling at $22.97/100 rounds.

Here's the rebate coupon with products and limits:
Federal Big Bucks Rebate 2012

Not sure if this is a national or regional sale, hence I listed state I found the sale in. Doesn't say if this rebate is specific to D-ck's. Find the ammo cheaper somewhere else and send in the rebate- you might get it for free!

Rebate is from Aug 1 thru Dec 31 2012.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, Cabela's and Gander Mountain want $5 a box for these puppies. I may take some cash and lay in a small stack for hunting and destroying stuff :thumb:
Now to find friends who don't want to buy some so I can use their addresses....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Please note that for rebate: Purchase must be made between Aug. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011 and coupon must be received by Jan. 31, 2012. (Taken directly from the rebate certificate.)

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Everyone Read This?

Please note that for rebate: Purchase must be made between Aug. 1, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2011 and coupon must be received by Jan. 31, 2012. (Taken directly from the rebate certificate.)

this rebate is over unless you bought last year and still have the receipt ......

·
Immortal
1,411 Posts
If you are interested in having cheaper slugs – I will sell you cast one once Foster style slugs at $5 for 25 plus USPS flat rate shipping. Up to 100 slugs would be $5.35 shipping.

At Ballistic products they retail at $18 plus shipping for 25 (might as well say $1 each) - http://www.ballisticproducts.com/Foster-Slug-12ga-678-375gr-25_pk/productinfo/7000002/

Besides reloading slugs in fired hulls, I found that they can be directly swapped into Remington factory game loads (one ounce of #8 shot) by dumping the shot and slipping the slug directly into the factory loaded wad. These deliver one big ragged hole accuracy out of my Saiga 12 at 25 yards.

Just to be clear I'm talking about shipping just the lead slugs, not loaded shells.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts