Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Indefatigable
20,329 Posts
Just so details from the link aren't overlooked
The first was in the Republican primary in 2004 and the most recent was the Republican primary runoff in May 2014

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Chicago, Illinois standard election.
"Vote early and often....If you are dead., no excuse......we will come a get you ...."

·
Wildlife Proctologist
2,261 Posts
So putting my tinfoil hat squarely in place, they will make a few token arrests and the news will give people that warm and fuzzy feeling that they preventing voter fraud.

Just like they will do a little more scruitny of emails and then find nothing right before the election and the voters on the fence will think all is well with her protecting our security.

Bread and circus for the masses

·
Grevcon 10
13,602 Posts
Just so details from the link aren't overlooked
FYI, I've voted Republican primary and then a straight Democrat general ticket. This year I voted Democrat primary and I'll be voting a straight Republican general ticket.

@jojo: here in Washington State, a tactic of Dems is to vote for the weakest Repub in the Primaries, to "help" Republicans to lose. Maybe that is what was going on there?
For me it's been reasons such as: The candidate of this party is going to win this seat no matter what. The only way I can influence my representation in this seat is to vote in the primary of that party even if I don't like either of the possible candidates for it. It's still the lesser of 2 evils, I'm just making that choice a little earlier and a little more effectively. Or... I can live with just about anyone but Hillary Clinton being president. I'm going to vote against her every chance I get and voting in the Democrat primary is just 1 more chance of stopping her.

·
Survivor
16,325 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, BOTH sides are equally culpable and we might as well call it a wash. Besides, 1% of the popular vote isn't going to make a difference. Let's get down to real issues instead of mud slinging and finger pointing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts