Dan Bilzerian, Man, Myth, Legend - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Nightvisionary's Avatar
Nightvisionary Nightvisionary is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 651
Thanks: 53
Thanked 372 Times in 222 Posts
Default Dan Bilzerian, Man, Myth, Legend



Advertise Here

Alpha Male extraordinarre.What a life

https://youtu.be/uWydzMQwdF0
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nightvisionary For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 02:54 AM
Timbersawz's Avatar
Timbersawz Timbersawz is online now
Hunter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,242
Thanks: 1,084
Thanked 2,137 Times in 778 Posts
Default

Drug using, woman bashing, trust fund peacock.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timbersawz For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 03:05 AM
Ghost863's Avatar
Ghost863 Ghost863 is offline
si vis pacem para bellum
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,472
Thanks: 17,507
Thanked 8,586 Times in 2,613 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
Alpha Male extraordinarre.What a life

https://youtu.be/uWydzMQwdF0
Must be nice to have that kind of money
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 03:22 AM
Jdog67's Avatar
Jdog67 Jdog67 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tampa Bay area, Florida
Posts: 2,817
Thanks: 616
Thanked 10,817 Times in 2,204 Posts
Default

As with all things, you grow accustomed to your surroundings. There are scores of people who don't have 1% of his money who are just as happy, if not happier than he is.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jdog67 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 03:25 AM
Ghost863's Avatar
Ghost863 Ghost863 is offline
si vis pacem para bellum
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,472
Thanks: 17,507
Thanked 8,586 Times in 2,613 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog67 View Post
As with all things, you grow accustomed to your surroundings. There are scores of people who don't have 1% of his money who are just as happy, if not happier than he is.
yeah but from a prepping/survivalist standpoint, it would be nice to have that kind of cash. You BOL would be top of the line. and have everything you would need if the shtf.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost863 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 03:54 AM
John_Auberry's Avatar
John_Auberry John_Auberry is offline
Crazy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 5,348
Thanks: 2,522
Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,262 Posts
Default

Lol, have you read the letter his lawyer sent to the hooker he through off a hotel roof? It was epic.
https://totalfratmove.com/breaking-r...ew-off-a-roof/
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John_Auberry For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 07:16 AM
comdot comdot is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,809
Thanks: 2,558
Thanked 27,389 Times in 4,541 Posts
Default

For those who don't click Youtube links or are at work using their phone/work computer, here's the internet write up on this character.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bilzerian

I guess if your daddy was a Wall Street raider and set up a trust fund so you could spend your life having fun, you too could be a middle age teenager. Take away the gambling (with your trust fund), making appearances and posting on social media and I don't see what's so fascinating about this guy.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to comdot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 07:26 AM
Iamfarticus's Avatar
Iamfarticus Iamfarticus is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 6,244
Thanks: 3,726
Thanked 11,952 Times in 4,420 Posts
Default

My brother married a TF lady. She's the biggest POS on 2 feet. But she's his meal ticket and he manages her fortune. They are liberal to the core.

Their 2 sons, also have trust funds and their kids will have them too. The oldest, he's responsible and has a nice wife and 2 kids, holds down a good job. The other one, a drug dealing punk covered with $50 tattoos, expensive criminal lawyers keep him out of jail and sporting a size 16 bung hole.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 07:42 AM
comdot comdot is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,809
Thanks: 2,558
Thanked 27,389 Times in 4,541 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfarticus View Post
My brother married a TF lady. She's the biggest POS on 2 feet. But she's his meal ticket and he manages her fortune. They are liberal to the core.

Their 2 sons, also have trust funds and their kids will have them too. The oldest, he's responsible and has a nice wife and 2 kids, holds down a good job. The other one, a drug dealing punk covered with $50 tattoos, expensive criminal lawyers keep him out of jail and sporting a size 16 bung hole.
I've met people like this too. What's a shame is that somewhere in their family tree, one individual worked hard and created that wealth. Afterward, that gene was bred out and replaced with a welfare mentality. Fortunately, I also know many trust fund babies that are broke and now spend their lives wondering what happened to all their inherited money. Evolution eventually catches up with them.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comdot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Nomad, 2nd Nomad, 2nd is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gulf coast and/or Nomadically
Posts: 28,028
Thanks: 23,397
Thanked 56,295 Times in 18,380 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdot View Post
For those who don't click Youtube links or are at work using their phone/work computer, here's the internet write up on this character.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bilzerian

I guess if your daddy was a Wall Street raider and set up a trust fund so you could spend your life having fun, you too could be a middle age teenager. Take away the gambling (with your trust fund), making appearances and posting on social media and I don't see what's so fascinating about this guy.
Thanks. It's very telling that the OP thinks someone who could not make it as a Navy Seal is an "Alpha"


I now disbelieve all the OP's claims about being a Marine.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 10:02 AM
comdot comdot is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,809
Thanks: 2,558
Thanked 27,389 Times in 4,541 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
Thanks. It's very telling that the OP thinks someone who could not make it as a Navy Seal is an "Alpha"
I'd have been more impressed if after failing out of "SEAL school" Alpha Man stayed in as a swabbie on a coal tender. Instead, he ran away to play Go Fish and post things on Instaloser.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comdot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 10:29 AM
Nomad, 2nd Nomad, 2nd is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Gulf coast and/or Nomadically
Posts: 28,028
Thanks: 23,397
Thanked 56,295 Times in 18,380 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdot View Post
I'd have been more impressed if after failing out of "SEAL school" Alpha Man stayed in as a swabbie on a coal tender. Instead, he ran away to play Go Fish and post things on Instaloser.
He didn't?

I thought you had to? If I'd failed out of ARS I'd of been an 0311 for the rest of my enlistment.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad, 2nd For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 10:54 AM
comdot comdot is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 5,809
Thanks: 2,558
Thanked 27,389 Times in 4,541 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
He didn't?

I thought you had to? If I'd failed out of ARS I'd of been an 0311 for the rest of my enlistment.
You'd think. Daddy's lawyer probably got him out on a Section 8. Either that or he confused the U.S. Navy with some reality TeeVee show.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to comdot For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM
NickTheGreat NickTheGreat is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Middle America
Posts: 1,301
Thanks: 816
Thanked 1,965 Times in 769 Posts
Default

I've never heard or seen anything redeeming about Bilzerian. Maybe I'm just jealous, but he seems like a complete waste of flesh and oxygen.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NickTheGreat For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Sky1950's Avatar
Sky1950 Sky1950 is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Texas
Age: 68
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 34,885
Thanked 17,342 Times in 4,645 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Auberry View Post
Lol, have you read the letter his lawyer sent to the hooker he through off a hotel roof? It was epic.
https://totalfratmove.com/breaking-r...ew-off-a-roof/
That letter was fantastic!!!
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sky1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 11:25 AM
Iamfarticus's Avatar
Iamfarticus Iamfarticus is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 6,244
Thanks: 3,726
Thanked 11,952 Times in 4,420 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdot View Post
I've met people like this too. What's a shame is that somewhere in their family tree, one individual worked hard and created that wealth. Afterward, that gene was bred out and replaced with a welfare mentality. Fortunately, I also know many trust fund babies that are broke and now spend their lives wondering what happened to all their inherited money. Evolution eventually catches up with them.
This one was adopted, the parents were very nice people, Jewish with old family $$. Her dad was a corporate lawyer, also on the board directors at a major liquor company, her mom a private practice shrink. they lived in Sutton Mews in Manhattan.

The one in question is rumored to be someone's daughter that was given away at birth, from someone really loaded. This explains the bottomless pit of cash they seem to have. She showed me her stock portfolio maybe 40 years ago... a staggering array of blue chip stocks.

My guess is that the 2 sons, one will continue to do well, the other will squander it once he gets full control of his funds. So far it gets doled out to him.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iamfarticus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 12:15 PM
gallard's Avatar
gallard gallard is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Western Missouri
Posts: 1,417
Thanks: 107
Thanked 4,161 Times in 1,098 Posts
Default

Wiki says he got washed out of SEAL Training for; "safety violation on the shooting range." If true, I'm glad they got him out before he made it to the Teams and caused problems. Wiki also says drug abuse and 2 heart attacks by the age of 32. I don't put much stock in Wiki; I do remember the incident noted on Wiki about Vegas that prompted a real life bad-ass, Dakota Meyer, to call him out on social media, though.

The guy comes off as a spoiled douche. It only makes sense that some here would idolize him.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gallard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Nightvisionary's Avatar
Nightvisionary Nightvisionary is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 651
Thanks: 53
Thanked 372 Times in 222 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost863 View Post
yeah but from a prepping/survivalist standpoint, it would be nice to have that kind of cash. You BOL would be top of the line. and have everything you would need if the shtf.
Yep, you know Dan Bilzerian has bonded ammo.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightvisionary For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 01:08 PM
Nightvisionary's Avatar
Nightvisionary Nightvisionary is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 651
Thanks: 53
Thanked 372 Times in 222 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Auberry View Post
Lol, have you read the letter his lawyer sent to the hooker he through off a hotel roof? It was epic.
https://totalfratmove.com/breaking-r...ew-off-a-roof/
Pure solid gold
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightvisionary For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Nightvisionary's Avatar
Nightvisionary Nightvisionary is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 651
Thanks: 53
Thanked 372 Times in 222 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
Thanks. It's very telling that the OP thinks someone who could not make it as a Navy Seal is an "Alpha"


I now disbelieve all the OP's claims about being a Marine.
99.9% of the members of this forum could not make it into the SEALs. I guess by your own admission that makes you a Beta male.
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightvisionary For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net