Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Financial Forum Economics and Precious Metals

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Doom Break: Any cigar smokers out there? GoodPrepper General Discussion 29 05-20-2019 07:25 PM

Old 11-19-2018, 07:32 PM
accipere rubrum pilula

Thanked 4,328 Times in 1,271 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAIL3 View Post
JM Bullion great service!
A lions share of my PM’s come from them. A good company and very responsive to any query’s.

+6 on JMBullion (I think)
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to papabob56 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLDbass View Post
Hey folks, I was alerted to this discussion and wanted to make a few comments. First of all, I do recall this specific incident, but without an order number or some other identifying information, I can't pull up the notes on it to review all the details. However, the jist is that we guarantee and insure all orders to the point of delivery. That is clearly stated on our site and pretty much every other dealer is the same on that point.

The only objective proof we have of delivery is by paying for delivery confirmation from the carrier. They scan it when it is delivered and we get a notice and the customer gets a notice. Once that happens, our obligation has been fulfilled. In the few cases where the package is not where it’s supposed to be after delivery, we encourage the customer to immediately contact the manager at their local Post Office with the tracking number. They often are able to use GPS and information from the carrier to determine where the package is (ie neighbors etc).

I certainly understand the frustration that such a situation would cause for the customer. However, if we ship to the address provided by the customer, and the carrier scans it as delivered, we should not be held liable for what happens to it afterwards. Our insurance coverage ends at that point. From there, the absolute best option is for the customer to contact the local post office, as they are the only ones who can help determine what happened. Of course, theft out of the box is always a possibility depending on the situation, but once again that would occur after delivery.

One final note, we include delivery confirmation on every order. We also include signature confirmation on all orders over $750 by default. We also offer the customer the option to add signature confirmation at checkout for smaller orders at our cost of $2.50. All of us a BOLD work hard to offer the best prices possible and then package every order with care and ship it out in a timely manner. In rare cases where a package truly goes missing during transit, we reship the order and pay for a redirect with USPS incase the original order ever turns up.

I am happy to answer any questions about our policies and am certainly interested to hear suggestions on how else we might have handled this. If the OP wants to send me his order number, I'll be happy to review how the customer service was handled and if it was not up to my expectations I will address that with our team.
I guess a bad review on a survivalist forum months later after my order will do more than me calling you guys the day I didn't get my package.

My order number was #325224 and my tracking number was: 9400111699000582408164. That tracking number doesn't work anymore but there it is anyway. I'm including a screenshot of my email confirmation of what was in my order.

If you are actually BOLD Precious Metals then you should be able to contact me rather easily.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181120-101639_1542734992259.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	280380  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The24/7Pro For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2018, 11:37 PM

I guess a bad review is still not enough to get any response from "BOLDBass". I private messaged him my order number as well as posting it here and still no response or email.

So much for reaching out to me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The24/7Pro For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2018, 03:25 AM

I've given these idiots more than enough time at this point to reach out to me, even going so far as to publicly post my order number (as well as PMing BOLDBass the same info) and I have yet to hear back.

For anyone that sees this thread, please note that BOLD Precious Metals doesn't give a damn about fixing an issue. They blame the person that ordered from them, then shift it to the post office, then say they need more info to look it up, and
then they still refuse to respond or try to help in any way.

So I'm out $200. And ALL of my future business and recommendations will be going right back to JMBullion. Where I should have stayed in the first place.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The24/7Pro For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 06:56 PM
I love this Forum.

Thanked 13,553 Times in 3,852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The24/7Pro View Post
I've given these idiots more than enough time at this point to reach out to me, even going so far as to publicly post my order number (as well as PMing BOLDBass the same info) and I have yet to hear back.

For anyone that sees this thread, please note that BOLD Precious Metals doesn't give a damn about fixing an issue. They blame the person that ordered from them, then shift it to the post office, then say they need more info to look it up, and
then they still refuse to respond or try to help in any way.

So I'm out $200. And ALL of my future business and recommendations will be going right back to JMBullion. Where I should have stayed in the first place.
There are a few I've had mainly good transactions with, including JMBullion, Provident have probably been the best. Apmex, SilverDOTcom fairly close behind. Those are just my experiences though. I have heard good things about Silvertowne, but haven't ordered from them before.

Old 12-18-2018, 08:00 AM
Golden Cockroach

24/7, what exactly do you want Bold to do? You already admitted in your initial post that the post office claimed your package was delivered. I'm sorry that you didn't receive your metal, but I'm not sure why you think Bold is responsible for making you whole when they did everything they were supposed to do to fulfil your order.
Old 12-21-2018, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmbug View Post
24/7, what exactly do you want Bold to do? You already admitted in your initial post that the post office claimed your package was delivered. I'm sorry that you didn't receive your metal, but I'm not sure why you think Bold is responsible for making you whole when they did everything they were supposed to do to fulfil your order.
I expect the same kind of Customer service I get from a place like Amazon. If you order something from them and there is an issue they actually fix it. Whether that means talking to the post office to help track down the package (which the guy I talked to at BOLD flat out said they wouldn't do because according to him "Its their problem, not ours") or resending the order (which the guy also said they wouldn't do because "according to the tracking number it was delivered so it's not our problem").

I expect actual customer service when I call them and give them my info not blame shifting and a disrespectful attitude towards a paying customer.

It really comes down to this: I can totally believe that it was the Post office that screwed up and put it in the wrong mailbox, but the way BOLD treated me after I called them the day of the delivery and asked them about the issue is unacceptable.

So because of how they chose to respond I'm happy to tell everyone to avoid a bad company and go somewhere else with better service.
The Following User Says Thank You to The24/7Pro For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2018, 10:04 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,608 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The24/7Pro View Post

I can totally believe that it was the Post office that screwed up and put it in the wrong mailbox, but the way BOLD treated me after I called them the day of the delivery and asked them about the issue is unacceptable.

So because of how they chose to respond I'm happy to tell everyone to avoid a bad company and go somewhere else with better service.

I think it's time to stop whining.