Survivalist Forum banner

Bug Out Bag/Survival Ruck

29K views 48 replies 44 participants last post by  Ethan Zane 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently put my bug out bag together, under the guidance of Six Ways In & Twelve Ways Out and other sources.

I made a video and posted it to youtube:

I also tested the kit to see how well the contents would work in a real-world situation and posted that video to youtube:

For the bag I'm using a London Bridges Trading Co. Ranger Back Pack, filled with most of what George Jasper has outlined in his manual Six Ways In & Twelve Ways Out.

I'll be making modifications to the kit as I go, but so far I've got the basics.

#40 ·
I have a set of Rhino Laces that also have ac cable inside. works for laces and a snare. I am just starting out and trying to make a bug out bag and anywhere I can get two pieces of equipment in one item, I am all for that. I liked your videos and I am going to look at 6 ways in 12 out. Thanks for the post.

#10 ·
considering i base my opinion on would i carry that overseas....not bad with the added suggestions already and some experience with your equipment you'll be good to go.
on a sub note that bag you are using is the same bag my medic chose to carry for a 365 days and he loved that bag and still does....he's acquired one from the army and i'm trying to get it....i think you made a wise choice in regards to load carry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.