Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Communication Complete Newbie- where to start? happypreppermom Communications 26 06-12-2017 07:26 AM
Going Off-Grid! WillFreemanNomad Farming, Gardening & Homesteading 19 12-29-2016 12:13 AM
Ask your local representative/senator why dead folks are allowed to vote. Hummer Political News and Discussion 15 11-20-2016 09:42 AM

Old 03-20-2017, 02:28 AM
Hunter

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VARANUS View Post
Could this be what you are looking for?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anarchist_Cookbook
No, but thanks for trying.
Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2017, 12:19 PM
Deo iuvante

Thanked 13,590 Times in 3,772 Posts

Yuri Bezmenov, who was the defector I quoted earlier, actually wrote some books. His first was under a pseudonym, Tomas Schuman, and titled Love Letter to America. You can find the text here. It has a section on demoralization.

He also mentions the book "KGB Today" by John Barron as another that describes the demoralization process well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bazooka Joe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:11 PM
Survivor

Thanked 1,680 Times in 955 Posts

For those that have met ol Fred von Strass, tell me ... is he the guy posing to the left of David duke here in the first picture-->

https://www.suidlanders.co.za/suidlanders-toer-na-vsa/
https://www.suidlanders.co.za/wp-con...A-Span-1-1.jpg

??

Dunno much about Duke, but he seems to be that el creepo mundo American who sides with crazy muslims at their muzzy rallies because "jew this, jew that".

Dafuq is suidlanders doing? Dafuq is Fred doing? Dafuq you all doing with suidlanders? Dafuq you all thinking?

I can see us having to disavow Duke, 437 times like Donald Trump had too.
Trump is probably the only American left with an actual brain; so if he disavows then so do I.

Goodbye Suidlanders. We do our own thing now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2017, 09:08 AM

Fred previously stated that he is a judeophile, David Duke is definitely not one, yet Fred and David now seem to be on the same side. If so, I think it is good that Fred now shares David Duke's enlightened views on this topic.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:36 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom2 View Post
Fred previously stated that he is a judeophile, David Duke is definitely not one, yet Fred and David now seem to be on the same side. If so, I think it is good that Fred now shares David Duke's enlightened views on this topic.
Dear Tom,

I remain a Yiddophile. Prior to going to the USA we heard that David Duke had provided, or facilitated, meaningful financial assistance to a South African conservative group; no-one radical, just conservative. So, I looked him up and sent him a few emails in the hope of soliciting similar largesse. He didn't reply. At this point I had no idea of his rabidness. I simply hadn't seen enough of him to know any better. What I had seen was quite avuncular, really.

When in the USA we had to drive within a few kilometres of his house on our way from Daytona westwards so I suggested to my companion that we should knock on his door and, if he chased us away, too bad. On the other hand, if he was happy to see us, we could endeavour to persuade him to help us.

We did knock, he did receive us, and then promptly told us that we had to take him to lunch if we wanted to speak with him. We gritted our teeth, murmured under our breath about the cheek of it, but did so. Within minutes of him ordering 12 oysters at a famous local restaurant, it became clear that Suidlanders and he had very little in common or, rather, that we had many disagreements in common, so to speak. For example:
  • we don't have an anti-Jewish agenda. He, on the other hand...
  • we are not pro-Muslim. By contrast, he seems to have adopted the proverb my enemy's enemy is my friend
  • Suidlanders was originally founded as an explicitly (non-church) evangelical organisation. That is the genuine origin of the organisation although precious-few people know it. So, it goes without saying that Suidlanders is hard-core Christian. David Duke is, um, anti-Christian. Don't let anyone tell you that he is neutral or indifferent. That's not true. Take it from me when I tell you that he is explicitly anti-Christian (although he mentions it in a passing whisper before moving rapidly onto other subjects)
During the lunch I began to feel ill but I hung in there loooooooooong after I was sick of listening to his venom. Towards the end, my companion guilelessly suggested a photographic memento and my immediate, instinctive, unhesitating thought was "I hope that you aren't thinking of sending that back to SA for a Tweet" but I couldn't say anything so I just tolerated the photo.

We duly left to take David Duke home and when we got there he insisted upon giving us various gifts. Again, I had long-since lost interest but I couldn't very well make a scene (which there would have been; he is a vain man). So, I accepted a book from him and then announced that I was going to go and lie down on the back seat of the car. I was really not in a good way. My companion, who does not pretend to be a political philosopher, remained for about another hour (I am guessing) while David Duke plied him with all sorts of rubbish. In the meantime, I fell asleep, my companion got in the car and we drove off. I woke up, my companion boasted to me that he had already sent the photograph to Suidlanders for the purposes of a Tweet, and I didn't, or couldn't, talk to my companion for almost a day and a half.

It is as simple as that.

I am going to be tainted by that photograph for the rest of my life, no matter what I do and it makes me so angry that I could spit. It contradicts almost everything that I believe in - all because I wasn't awake to say "Heaven forbid it".

Oh, lest I forget, David Duke invited me to be a guest on his radio show and gave me his private email address and his unlisted telephone number for the purpose of making the arrangements for later in that week (we rocked up at his house on a Monday). Needless to say, I haven't been in touch.

I trust that this satisfies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frederick von Strass For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 12:53 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,384 Times in 2,003 Posts

Gotta follow....

HT
Old 03-23-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick von Strass View Post
Dear Tom,

I remain a Yiddophile. Prior to going to the USA we heard that David Duke had provided, or facilitated, meaningful financial assistance to a South African conservative group; no-one radical, just conservative. So, I looked him up and sent him a few emails in the hope of soliciting similar largesse. He didn't reply. At this point I had no idea of his rabidness. I simply hadn't seen enough of him to know any better. What I had seen was quite avuncular, really.

When in the USA we had to drive within a few kilometres of his house on our way from Daytona westwards so I suggested to my companion that we should knock on his door and, if he chased us away, too bad. On the other hand, if he was happy to see us, we could endeavour to persuade him to help us.

We did knock, he did receive us, and then promptly told us that we had to take him to lunch if we wanted to speak with him. We gritted our teeth, murmured under our breath about the cheek of it, but did so. Within minutes of him ordering 12 oysters at a famous local restaurant, it became clear that Suidlanders and he had very little in common or, rather, that we had many disagreements in common, so to speak. For example:
  • we don't have an anti-Jewish agenda. He, on the other hand...
  • we are not pro-Muslim. By contrast, he seems to have adopted the proverb my enemy's enemy is my friend
  • Suidlanders was originally founded as an explicitly (non-church) evangelical organisation. That is the genuine origin of the organisation although precious-few people know it. So, it goes without saying that Suidlanders is hard-core Christian. David Duke is, um, anti-Christian. Don't let anyone tell you that he is neutral or indifferent. That's not true. Take it from me when I tell you that he is explicitly anti-Christian (although he mentions it in a passing whisper before moving rapidly onto other subjects)
During the lunch I began to feel ill but I hung in there loooooooooong after I was sick of listening to his venom. Towards the end, my companion guilelessly suggested a photographic memento and my immediate, instinctive, unhesitating thought was "I hope that you aren't thinking of sending that back to SA for a Tweet" but I couldn't say anything so I just tolerated the photo.

We duly left to take David Duke home and when we got there he insisted upon giving us various gifts. Again, I had long-since lost interest but I couldn't very well make a scene (which there would have been; he is a vain man). So, I accepted a book from him and then announced that I was going to go and lie down on the back seat of the car. I was really not in a good way. My companion, who does not pretend to be a political philosopher, remained for about another hour (I am guessing) while David Duke plied him with all sorts of rubbish. In the meantime, I fell asleep, my companion got in the car and we drove off. I woke up, my companion boasted to me that he had already sent the photograph to Suidlanders for the purposes of a Tweet, and I didn't, or couldn't, talk to my companion for almost a day and a half.

It is as simple as that.

I am going to be tainted by that photograph for the rest of my life, no matter what I do and it makes me so angry that I could spit. It contradicts almost everything that I believe in - all because I wasn't awake to say "Heaven forbid it".

Oh, lest I forget, David Duke invited me to be a guest on his radio show and gave me his private email address and his unlisted telephone number for the purpose of making the arrangements for later in that week (we rocked up at his house on a Monday). Needless to say, I haven't been in touch.

I trust that this satisfies.

As a passing observer I think that was a very definitive explainationl. Though I don't understand Yiddophilia (I've only known one Jew at the age of 10, we got along fine), I can only assume it's like Africans. When someone says they don't like blacks they usually mean "Americanized blacks", and get along fine with actual Africans because they don't typically have the entitlement attitude.

Being a Christian myself I can't abide a muslim as their teachings are exactly counter to ours, but I don't understand animosity toward Christians. I mean, if someone is erring on the side of doing good or being a good person, how does that harm the haters? All that giving to the poor and donating time I guess could be considered wasted time that could be used on some other project, but personal choice and all that.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I never really got the anti side. Seemed like some people just have too much free time on their hands.
Old 03-23-2017, 02:37 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Thanked 1,380 Times in 633 Posts

Suidlanders is Strictly! -need to know-, KeyboardKommando. No matter how some seem to represent . Nothing, Nothing on the internet even comes close to who the Suidlanders are. 99.9% exists almost as if the internet was never invented.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:40 PM

Dear Fred,

Thank you for your interesting account of your meeting with David Duke, including his personality. Although I support his views about the Jewish elite and can reconcile my positive personal experiences of Jews with David Duke's statements, I am disappointed to hear that in person David Duke seemed so narcissistic, presumptuous and anti-Christian. It sounds like he was distinctly insensitive and disrespectful toward you and your companion, as narcissists tend to be.

Concerning possible harm to the public image of yourself / Suidlanders through your brief association with David Duke, at this stage in our preparation for the expected civil war and onslaught against Whites, I think most people are much more concerned about how to cope with this problem than how it developed. Achievement of your objectives in the USA is surely far more important than the involvement of David Duke in that process.

I hope that your visit to America does indeed seem to have been successful.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:02 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Dear All,

I urgently need to track down a copy of what you might call, in the absence of the correct title, "The Communist Handbook for Revolution".

One of you guys referred me to it a long time ago and I have been quoting it in some work that I am doing but - as happens - the guys to whom I am speaking want to know more.

I wish that I didn't have to say this because it might come across as windgat but, if it serves to convey the urgency of the matter, I shall: I am doing a series of presentations and I have a big one tomorrow (Sunday) with a very serious guy and tens of thousands of listeners.

Nunu, Louis, KK, Xizero, all you boffins, please help me here. I've gotten myself into a spot of bother.
I just recently started revisiting Aquina's work as former Head of the US ' s PsyOps squad.

Since much of it is based on techniques developed by the Russians, it offers a succinct breakdown of the classic Soviet psy ops.

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q...1980)_djvu.txthttps://archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q...1980)_djvu.txt

-This psy op manual provides a more operational breakdown. Not a bad read :=)

-Fred, I have a folder full of pads that touched on your topic of interest, which I can share later tonight if you still need source docs?!

Maar die son trek vreeslik water hierdie kant so manlief raak nou angstig vir sy Guinness on tap.

But come hell or high water I will post it before passing out tonight.
Complete with illegible cover letter :P
Old 03-26-2017, 12:16 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Kat Kom Weer View Post
I just recently started revisiting Aquina's work as former Head of the US ' s PsyOps squad.

Since much of it is based on techniques developed by the Russians, it offers a succinct breakdown of the classic Soviet psy ops.

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q...1980)_djvu.txthttps://archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q...1980)_djvu.txt

-This psy op manual provides a more operational breakdown. Not a bad read :=)

-Fred, I have a folder full of pads that touched on your topic of interest, which I can share later tonight if you still need source docs?!

Maar die son trek vreeslik water hierdie kant so manlief raak nou angstig vir sy Guinness on tap.

But come hell or high water I will post it before passing out tonight.
Complete with illegible cover letter :P
Nou toe, Kat?
Old 03-28-2017, 11:25 PM
Prepared

Quote:
Nou toe, Kat?
oh no!
I compiled a LONG post as promised and posted this that night.
clearly something didnt go as planned.
will redo soon
Old 04-01-2017, 06:16 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Nou toe, Kat?
Fred, here are links to the more modern psyOps as used by USA and which was developed and applied by a well known Satanist (aka. Lt. Col. Michael Aquino from the 7th PsyOps division, ALSO reknowned for leaving the Church of Satan to start his own Temple of Set). -Today this org is one of the most powerful, largest and darkest international Satanic (or 'Sethian' as he insists) orgs.

I realize that these links will be too late for use on your American PR trip, but it really is most relevant reading material (and his published work RE PsyOps vary from the theoretical overviews that draws on all historical and philosophical developments and influencesthat form the backbones of current PsyOps , to highly tactical, operational manuals for field officers.

Having personally met him years ago it became one of those rabbitholes that I simply HAD to go down and explore. The US military only sacked him when he proved incapable of practising his pedophilia with more discretion, and so after several warnings to be more careful AND after his consistent lack to refrain from this attrocious sexual deviance (or AT LEAST to keep it away from the public eye -they had no option but to terminate his services ... (Surprisingly the defense force of the USA had no problem with his Satanic activities even though it was highly publisized throughout!)

BUT: Let me not hijack your thread
- its really not the right thread to delve into spiritual warfare and how this has been entwined with PsyOps in the past and today.....Those who would like to know more are free to flag me down via pm.

Anyhow - here are the titles to some of his promininent texts:

1) From PsyOps to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory
2) PsyOps - The Ethical Dimension

Eish... would have like to add hyperlinks for direct pdf download but the interwebs is acting up on this side so you will have to google it your self ;-P

(Its freely available all over the show !)
Old 04-01-2017, 05:26 PM
n Boer maak n plan

@Fred - your linguistic gifts, wish I had them. You know that one does not have to be a bull farmer to know what bull**** is, David Duke knows I am sure. I hope that you will point out bull**** as you see it.

Ons weet dat dit maar baie dom is om te maak, maak dit of dat. lucky dat woorde net woorde is ne...
Old 04-01-2017, 06:19 PM
n Boer maak n plan

As kak praat n competition was - wenner jy!
Old 04-08-2017, 11:40 AM
n Boer maak n plan

Daai David duke praat wat ons almal weet reg is, Fred, maar daai man, jong, gan ons situasie fokkel help. Die wereld is nie reg vir die waarheid nie.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:20 AM
n Boer maak n plan

@Fred - For a few months I have been tunnel-vision-focusing on my preps and plans to evacuate out the city etc. I have also been trying to get my business doing better so I can fully actuate such plans. As such I have almost totally ignored everything else. I did see a few posts from you on here, but I did not quite realize what was going on. I apologize for my posts being a bit weird or rude. Then a few days ago I realized what you were doing and about the US etc. I listened to your interviews, it’s all over the internet.

The exposure you guys are generating is fantastic! I would also like to thank you for doing this, for dedicating yourself to this!

I wish you all the best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Prepared

Well I never..... It appears that I am FINALLY getting through to some of the suburban Bambi's in SA, as some people are finally cured of the whole Eyes Wide Shut syndrome....

So much so that they are actually facing up to the reality of a not so happy ending for white liberals. There are several people who have finally stopped and realized that they are totally unprepared for large scale civil unrest. SO much so that they are asking about joining SL - (coming from city sleekers who used to look at me and the prepper crowd as 'negative' or 'paranoid' not to mention racist :P_)

So all you SL people , what is the easiest and quickest way for them to join SL?

Also , with the rand now nicely wrecked for the next while at least.... They are concerned about the financial costs required to join SL at this late stage...

What advice have you got for me to pass on? Some are single mothers and really cant buy own preps , immigrate / attend bespoke survival crash courses for Dummies.

Can they contribute in other ways perhaps? Some are living in Fourways , Harties etc and others are in the E.C.. Who is the best person to approach and contact?

(Please consider that they are new and baie nat agter die oortjies , so a more gentle , bilingual contact person who don't scream 'AWB ' or 'Steve Hofmeyer' , would go far in building the right rapport from the start..

SL members who work so tirelessly to perfect its national SHTF plans, you deserve all the respect you get. I also think the recent marketing drive abroad by the likes of Fred etc have gone a LONG way in demystifying SL in the eyes of the world. So congratulations and THANK YOU to the whole team behind this drive.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:16 AM
it begins where it ends

Fred, you're a LEGEND brother.
The Following User Says Thank You to Louie at the end... For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Kat Kom Weer View Post
Well I never..... It appears that I am FINALLY getting through to some of the suburban Bambi's in SA, as some people are finally cured of the whole Eyes Wide Shut syndrome....

So much so that they are actually facing up to the reality of a not so happy ending for white liberals. There are several people who have finally stopped and realized that they are totally unprepared for large scale civil unrest. SO much so that they are asking about joining SL - (coming from city sleekers who used to look at me and the prepper crowd as 'negative' or 'paranoid' not to mention racist :P_)

So all you SL people , what is the easiest and quickest way for them to join SL?

Also , with the rand now nicely wrecked for the next while at least.... They are concerned about the financial costs required to join SL at this late stage...

What advice have you got for me to pass on? Some are single mothers and really cant buy own preps , immigrate / attend bespoke survival crash courses for Dummies.

Can they contribute in other ways perhaps? Some are living in Fourways , Harties etc and others are in the E.C.. Who is the best person to approach and contact?

(Please consider that they are new and baie nat agter die oortjies , so a more gentle , bilingual contact person who don't scream 'AWB ' or 'Steve Hofmeyer' , would go far in building the right rapport from the start..

SL members who work so tirelessly to perfect its national SHTF plans, you deserve all the respect you get. I also think the recent marketing drive abroad by the likes of Fred etc have gone a LONG way in demystifying SL in the eyes of the world. So congratulations and THANK YOU to the whole team behind this drive.
Although this is off the subject for this thread and I would not consider myself that knowledgeable about SL, from what I know one only needs to go to their web site and find the contact person from their area, contact them and they will advise from there. I did that a couple of years ago and they put me in contact with a guy in my area. We have since become friends and have some plans in the event of problems. The problem is that, as with any organization, there is no real uniformity of vision about how to actually do things. Therefore, when the stuff hits, it will be a great challenge for the individual who is an outsider like myself to fit in. However, I have found that the overall attitude and intent of the group seems good and I believe that being part of the SL will probably be best for people, especially if they do not have a plan.

Once the stuff hits, it will be hard for anyone, but especially for those who have not really connected with people in preparation.

The biggest problem I have seen that seems fairly important, (as 300 alluded to) is the lack of finances with regards to the individuals I have met to properly put into place a comprehensive strategy. That is one reason that a bigger group could be beneficial for some who are unable to do things on their own.

The bottom line is to have them contact the group and go from there. The more the merrier.
The Following User Says Thank You to drray777 For This Useful Post: