Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Understanding Manipulation clearblue General Discussion 7 03-15-2011 03:50 PM
Why Does Soak the Rich Help the Rich and Hurt the Poor? KaBar67 Political News and Discussion 1 10-28-2010 12:46 AM
a 4 y/o's understanding Harmless Drudge Controversial News and Alternative Politics 1 07-05-2010 11:54 AM
Understanding our Forefathers Bizarro Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 12 04-13-2009 10:56 PM
A better understanding of government catdaddy General Discussion 0 07-28-2008 12:50 AM
Understanding Politics Alibi Jokes, Humor & Music 2 05-27-2008 11:20 PM
Political Understanding ! texasok63 General Discussion 4 02-23-2008 08:48 AM

Old 01-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
Default Understanding the rich elite and how they will effect SA

Advertise Here

I wanted to start a new thread about the rich elite and how people here believe they will effect the course of SA. In my recent research about the history of SA I found an interesting web site. I know most people will think the guy who published it is some sort of lunatic and conspiracy theorist and that this should be in the tin foil hay thread, (and indeed he reminds me of Mel Gibson in the movie Conspiracy Theory, which was no doubt loosely based in reality) but I want this to be a real discussion, (KK can you please limit the sarcasm and give us some real information for a change). I am learning here, so please be kind. Thanks.

http://www.newworldwar.org/

http://www.newworldwar.org/revolution.htm
Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to drray777 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2016, 09:28 PM
Survivor

I particularly like what President John F. Kennedy said 2+ years before they killed him as is referenced in this section...

http://www.newworldwar.org/neofeudalism.htm
Old 01-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Survivor

Thanked 1,681 Times in 955 Posts

http://wiser.wits.ac.za/system/files...hall2012_0.pdf

you mean like this?
The Following User Says Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2016, 04:02 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardKommando View Post
Thanks KK. This article is interesting but it does not really address what I am speak about with the groups like the Round Table, the RAND corporation, Bilderberg Group, etc. and what their plan is and how they are operating currently. Do you have any other information?

This article does not even address the rich elite behind the scenes and when I look deeper into the corporations this article lists who own most of the wealth in SA, I see the UK and associates have the lion's share, (no pun intended). From the research I have been doing in the past few days, I am seeing how some of the Afrikaners, like Jan Smuts, may have conspired with the British to take over the wealth of South Africa at the expense of the only ones who could stop them, the steadfast Afrikaners. Now I wonder if those same British elite are the ones who put into power and are manipulating the puppet ANC government to keep control of that same wealth and out of the hands of the Afrikaner.

I must admit that this is all news to me, but I find it fascinating and believe it may hold a key to understanding what is coming down the pike and how it will all play out.

Where is Fred on this?
Old 01-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Survivor

As I mentioned somewhere, look at the Roll call on the Rivonia Trials. Read the names.

The Afrikaners were beginning to take away control of the mineral industry from the elitists by controlling non mechanzied labour with the Dompas and Pasboek systems of labour migrations. The elitists turned against them with global demonisation and sanctions in order to strip the Afrikaners of this power and take it for themselves.

This, I believe, is the real reason for the anti apartheid movement. If they were concerned about deaths and whatever, they would deal with other regimes during that time like Pol Pot and others. Nor would they be trying to reduce the population with whatever crap Bill Gates in now cooking up.

To figure out what the elitists want for this country, simply look at what happens.

They are promoting racial conflict in Europe and elsewhere and here in order to soften people up to accepting a global police force. To fund this they need a global currency. To manage it, they need a global government.

If we get sucked into a racial war, we are playing right into the hands of the elitists.

We just have to figure out a smoother course.

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, one cannot alter Biblical prophecies. Perhaps one could massage the interpretations to fit their own creepy ideology. But essentially you cannot alter truth. No?

So the Rider on the white horse will come. The "cannot buy nor sell without the mark" will come. The one world government will come.

After reasoning like this, I come to the conclusion that it is not a bad idea to accept Christ as Lord (aka El presidente of the world after those 7 years have ended). At least he had a real job unlike these elitist bastards. And he did not lie, unlike these elitist bastards. Or steal.

Use your noggin'

We can prevail.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drray777 View Post

Where is Fred on this?
He is batch-processing his next riddle

I am done with today's sarcasm though.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:05 PM
Survivor

Thanks KK. That is the most interesting and helpful post I believe I have ever read from you. I just knew it was in there. After having read this past few days what I have read I couldn't agree with you more. I just wonder of there is anything tangible we cam do to dodge this bullet. I know that Jesus can save and even spare us, but what is our part in it all? I am still trying to get through the SvR stuff but have sidetracked by this new web site I posted above. It is all so fascinating and I have certainly not been as clued up as I am getting. I hope you will continue to post any more informatiin that you have. Thanks and God bless.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:27 PM
Survivor

American saying: Ounces = pounds.

Meaning that ounces will feel like pounds when under the stress of hiking through rugged mountains.

The small things you do now, like stashing extra box o' pasta, is like saving an ounce of food. But it will feel like a pound of food when you are starving in the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

It does not have to be food... It could be knowledge or whatever
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2016, 10:44 PM
Survivor

Quote:
American saying: Ounces = pounds.

Meaning that ounces will feel like pounds when under the stress of hiking through rugged mountains.

The small things you do now, like stashing extra box o' pasta, is like saving an ounce of food. But it will feel like a pound of food when you are starving in the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

It does not have to be food... It could be knowledge or whatever

Thank you again for your input. Please share anything else you have...any further insight.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:07 PM
Trump is Treasonous

Thanked 19,180 Times in 5,055 Posts

Quote:
Thanks KK. This article is interesting but it does not really address what I am speak about with the groups like the Round Table, the RAND corporation, Bilderberg Group, etc. and what their plan is and how they are operating currently. Do you have any other information?

This article does not even address the rich elite behind the scenes and when I look deeper into the corporations this article lists who own most of the wealth in SA, I see the UK and associates have the lion's share, (no pun intended). From the research I have been doing in the past few days, I am seeing how some of the Afrikaners, like Jan Smuts, may have conspired with the British to take over the wealth of South Africa at the expense of the only ones who could stop them, the steadfast Afrikaners. Now I wonder if those same British elite are the ones who put into power and are manipulating the puppet ANC government to keep control of that same wealth and out of the hands of the Afrikaner.

I must admit that this is all news to me, but I find it fascinating and believe it may hold a key to understanding what is coming down the pike and how it will all play out.

Where is Fred on this?
That RAND corp is into some real shady and evil stuff, I read up on them several years ago, they've got their hands into everything, they are heavily involved in government think tanks and government contracts etc. They also have their own "security" arm which is more like a private army that the US "hires" to secure certain "areas" and they aren't just in the US, governments all over the world use their services...a company big enough to run the world
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalashnikov47 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2016, 12:06 AM
Survivor

@Kalashnikov47. Thanks. The web site I referenced does list them as one of the big groups of NGO's that have been set up by the rich elite to manipulate the world and bring forth the NWO. They are but one of several that are at work here. Thanks for your input.
Old 02-07-2016, 04:39 AM
Survivor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfJp6IWmVSM
Old 06-10-2016, 02:43 PM
Survivor

Here iis some of the best information about this subject I have seen...EVER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRMJwJEa8Y

Old 06-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Hunter

Quote:

Where is Fred on this?
Mmm, there isn't much for me to say on this because it is sine qua non (without this, nothing). You can't begin to appreciate what is going on in the world around us unless you first apprehend (grasp) one simple truth, to wit conspiracy is as natural and normal a thing as anything.

Conspiracy exists. People conspire to found football clubs, form neighbourhood gangs, seduce women, create classroom cliques, and protect their kind in the shape of ethnically-oriented civil defence organisations, countries, kingdoms, valleys (I am thinking of the Swiss canton mentality), families, clans, and so on and so forth ad infinitum.

Once you apprehend that then it is not so difficult to imagine that some certain rich people, Satanists, out-and-out bad people, and so on might do the very same thing.

Once you then appreciate that they might well do it on a large scale (with tens of thousands of members) and/or that they might do it with terrific resources, then you begin to appreciate that it is not far-fetched to believe that over centuries, or even thousands of years, those cabals might just have developed to the extent that they influence and/or control every last aspect of our lives.

Once you then examine great acts of control in order to seek evidence of ulterior motives you begin to apprehend that it is abundant.

It is difficult to know whether or not the United States' bullying of Canada to abandon the Avro Arrow was a matter of the highest conspiracy, but there is certainly something fishy about it. Similarly, Sir Frank Whittle's jet engine. The same applies to hundreds of thousands of other examples. You begin to see, like a child, that something is not quite right even if you can't be sure of what's going on.

The surest way of gaining an advantage in this matter is reading banned books. Read My Lewe en Strewe because it will provide you valuable insight. Once you have read My Lewe en Strewe, Versteekte Verse, and, say, The Truth Shall Set You Free, you'll perhaps be fortunate enough to lay your hands on a copy of Can You Feed My Children? by which time you'll understand why sober-minded Dutchmen believe in Israelitism. Hey! They might be wrong! But you'll at least appreciate why they think like that.

As I keep on telling the people with whom I am working quite hard to protect white people (in the event of a race-based civil war; as an ethnic group in the event of them being persecuted as an ethnic group) "I do not aspire to be a Boer". I don't. I just don't. However, these efforts which I am undertaking and the philosophy on which they are predicated make far more sense to me than the endless regurgitations of fraternal love which have been forced down my throat by, chiefly, liberals, in the past twenty years. Of one thing I am certain, liberal values and liberal theology clearly do not make sense especially in practise. I have given it the benefit of the doubt, have been jailed for it, have a coloured child, and have made personal sacrifices to support the implementation of the national democratic revolution, only to discover that it is unremitting Africanist bulls**t.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to leave this response there because from here on it becomes sensitive. The simple reality, whether people like it or not is that there are only three schools of thought on the subject of a conspiracy against the Boers, namely 1) there is no conspiracy, 2) there is clear evidence of persecution but it is more a matter of tactical expedience amounting to coincidence than it is a matter of global conspiracy, 3) the Boers are a chosen race whose common, or national, experience fulfils, or appears to fulfil, many Biblical passages, therefore their oppression or eradication is of cardinal importance to the internationalist capital elites who are the instruments of the dark powers which are setting themselves up for a final global confrontation.

That, of course, is much-too-much for most people to swallow. Another time... another place... maybe.

Now, I am going to spend the afternoon listening to Japie van Zyl because even if he is wrong his message seems to me to be far more intelligent than any of the convenient nonsense I ever hear from Christians elsewhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frederick von Strass For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2016, 06:54 AM
Survivor

@Fred. I hope you can watch the video I referenced just above because it is eye opening and well sourced. But then maybe it is nothing new for you and it may be a waste of data and time. Anyway, thanks for your comments.
Old 06-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Hunter

Quote:
@Fred. I hope you can watch the video I referenced just above because it is eye opening and well sourced. But then maybe it is nothing new for you and it may be a waste of data and time. Anyway, thanks for your comments.
No, not a waste of data and time at all. Having said that, I admit that it is mostly stuff with which I am a little bit familiar.

Indeed, last night I attended a semi-private lecture by a young man who is evangelising similar themes to Prof. Veith's ones.

As a matter of interests to you, seeing as we are speaking of Seventh Day Adventists, afterwards we had a little debate about the Sabbath day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frederick von Strass For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 01:45 PM
Survivor

I find it hard to believe how he claims the entire apartheid government was masonic.

Apartheid was about creating a multi sovereign society with independant black homelands and verwoerds separate development..

Free masons are not interested in any sort of multiple sovereignties. Its all for a singular central sovereignty and nothing less is acceptable.

At the end of the day it is nothing more than Satan attempting to be God.
Old 06-15-2016, 07:22 AM
Hunter

Quote:
I find it hard to believe how he claims the entire apartheid government was masonic.

Apartheid was about creating a multi sovereign society with independant black homelands and verwoerds separate development..

Free masons are not interested in any sort of multiple sovereignties. Its all for a singular central sovereignty and nothing less is acceptable.

At the end of the day it is nothing more than Satan attempting to be God.
I must tell you that his opinion is the universally accepted one amongst conservative Afrikaners. In synopsis, their narrative reads: the Afrikaner governments have always been victim to Freemasonry since the beginning, notably in the forms of Smuts and Botha; Verwoerd was behoudend (literally conservative or observant, allegorically faithful or true); but Verwoerd was assassinated immediately prior to delivering a speech revoking the special dispensation of a 9% company tax for mining houses; Verwoerd's assassination was partly orchestrated by his successor James Barrie Munik Hertzog who was a known Freemason and a founder of NASPERS; the policy of separate development was then pursued as a ploy towards dismantling it. And so on.

Here is a current comparable example:
The Brexit camp's most earnest disciple is supposedly Boris de Pfeffel Johnson but it is alleged that Johnson, as a 33 degree Mason, is merely creating a canard, a ruse, a hoax. The purpose of this misleading hoax is to ENSURE that people believe that they were given both sides of the argument - indeed the one side of the argument is being presented by the most eloquent man alive of the past forty years or more - and given a fair chance to make up their own minds.

Thusly, by pretending to be reluctant victims of history, and the most conservative of Boers, some of South AFrica's post-Verword (and pre, as alluded above) prime ministers & state presidents were better able to clandestinely allow themselves to be dragged "kicking and screaming" in directions which did not serve Boer interests.

I don't say that the Boer allegation is necessarily true, neither do I object to you raising an eyebrow at the thoroughly counter-intuitive nature of the whole supposed "concert". Never the less, I do say - as a matter of fact - that the deceptive approaches described above examplify a long-recognised ploy of Freemasonry.

Another one of my favourites is those Freemasons who pretend to dislike one another but who share one another's wives. A former boss of mine twice hinted at me joining the lodge (yes, yes, yes, I know that they don't ever invite anyone join. Cough.) before he offered me his wife and one of our mutual colleagues' wives one night i.e. a fivesome. Ironically, he always pretended that the mutual colleague was not his mate and not someone worth paying any attention... and so on.

Classic, right?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frederick von Strass For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 05:15 AM
Hear me roar...

Thanked 1,053 Times in 579 Posts

Now this is interesting: BRAINWASHING - A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nunu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu View Post
Nunu, it is interesting to me to see you refer to that document. Very relevant to certain current conversations. Keep reading, china.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frederick von Strass For This Useful Post: