Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Elenin; here's the beef jimmykeller Controversial News and Alternative Politics 81 11-09-2011 02:23 AM
Elenin Believers; Where's the beef? cwi555 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 145 10-18-2011 12:15 AM
ELEnin jaymame Controversial News and Alternative Politics 47 10-01-2011 09:03 PM
Pipe Smoking vs. Cigarette Smoking huntercook15 Health, Fitness and First Aid 54 09-12-2011 07:02 PM
NASA releases statement on Comet Elenin SCALPHUNTER Controversial News and Alternative Politics 86 08-30-2011 09:08 PM
Why are you worried about Elenin? Beowulf Controversial News and Alternative Politics 44 08-29-2011 07:47 PM
Comet Elenin squirrel7116 Controversial News and Alternative Politics 16 08-24-2011 09:46 PM
Is Tyche, Elenin? pastorhudgens Controversial News and Alternative Politics 37 08-23-2011 01:29 AM
Is Elenin a Hoax? Mullenite Controversial News and Alternative Politics 31 06-17-2011 06:15 PM
Elenin Could Hit Earth?! Helix1776Dragon Controversial News and Alternative Politics 18 03-06-2011 09:11 PM

Old 06-20-2011, 02:42 AM
Romans 13:11 Joshua 24:15

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izaana
Here is the message I received from what I always "thought" was a credible source of info. I hope the person doesn't get mad for me sharing........

So I am not sure about this info

but its also not nibiru

Astronomers at NASA think that it might once have been a moon of Neptune or Uranus, or perhaps it was locked in a stable point in Neptune's orbit, and was then perturbed somehow.

Now it is on a "possible" thirty-six-hundred-year collision course with Earth.

We cannot stop it from impacting

It is possible we could turn aside small bodies -- a few kilometers across, typical of the population of near-Earth asteroids -- with such means as emplaced nuclear charges or thermonuclear rockets.

The challenge of deflecting Elenin is many orders of magnitude greater. The technology we need is far beyond our current capabilities.

It will not simply cause a mass extinction event, like Chicxulub (comet that killed all the dinosaurs).

It will be much worse than that.

The heat pulse will sterilize the land to a depth of forty to fifty meters. Life might survive, but only by being buried deep in caves. We know no way, even in principle, by which a human community could ride out the impact.

When Elenin arrives, billions will die...

I hope this helps.

I asked why this person wasn't sharing this info more liberally and the reply was....

"No one would be believe.

Plus everyone thinks it is Nibiru.

Current projected impact, depending on the forces of Earth and lunar gravity on the object, is said to be Pacific Ocean, possibly Mexico. It really depends on the ACTUAL gravitation affects on the object.

October 16th into the 17th.

I hope they are wrong about this but doubtful."

Tell your loved ones you love them every day and live each day as the gift it is!
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2011, 01:51 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,417 Times in 852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeryamerican View Post
I dont know what to think about all this stuff. I mean anything is possible. There could be a big sumthin coming this way, who knows. I never thought about the NASA shutting down the shuttle program though. I know it was in the plans for awhile, but could this maybe be part of the reason? Why else we would abandon our only launch vehicle, unless there was either no reason to launch anymore, or there would no longer be the capability to launch?

I know its tin hat stuff, but it is something to think about.
The design is over 30 years old. The Russians heavy lifters are much more reliable. We have heavy lifters, similar to the Russians, being checked out and rated for human flight and they will also have great reliability. Every time the shuttle launches we have to cross our fingers and say our hail marys. Gonna take a year or three. Beyond that, there is a huge heavy lifter design finishing up. Imagine a rocket 30 ft in diameter and over 300 ft tall. Bigger than the Saturn 5. It is intended for future lifting for deep space missions. No more low orbit for NASA, other than supporting satellites. NASA has visions for moon bases, asteroid visits, a Mars expedition, stuff like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to gallon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 02:47 AM
Prepared

I dont think many people realize the size of a brown dwarf. A brown dwarf star will be anywhere from the size of jupiter to smaller than our sun.

Not for scale, but you guys get the picture.

If this Elenin dwarf star shows up, its going to be right in our face. Just like how Mercury is super close to the sun. The damage and destruction caused will be tremendous.

If in fact this is really a dwarf star and not a comet, then we are gonna be screwed so bad.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:33 AM

I believe the last sentence was spot on with saying "we are gonna be screwed so bad".
Old 06-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Survivor

Thanked 16,441 Times in 4,827 Posts

I just can't wrap myhead around how no one outside of any government agency is unable to see this mamouth, if it is a brown dwarf? I mean we have amatures picking 5km sized objects out of the sky that are millions of miles from use with basic equipment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bearack For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Inglorious Deplorable

Thanked 33,609 Times in 13,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFenix View Post
Wonder if I can get a discount on a bulk purchase of tin foil hats....

Does anybody know?? LOL
Go to Sam's. Look for the super heavy duty restaurant size. Thicker! Better!
Old 06-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,417 Times in 852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearack View Post
I just can't wrap myhead around how no one outside of any government agency is unable to see this mamouth, if it is a brown dwarf? I mean we have amatures picking 5km sized objects out of the sky that are millions of miles from use with basic equipment.
Well. One possibility is because there is no threat, only active forum imaginations.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:58 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,741 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterllama View Post
I believe the last sentence was spot on with saying "we are gonna be screwed so bad".
I agree, that if Elenin is a Brown Dwarf Star we are screwed, but I do not believe that so.

Either I'll be very surprised and possibly dead, cause I'm in a hot zone. Or it will be just another day/week/month/year like all the ones in the past, because I was correct in believing that this is all a bunch of hooey.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Maximus

Thanked 15,413 Times in 6,591 Posts

Ohhh!!! Maybe Elenin is traveling faster than light speed... that would explain why we don't see it!!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw

Thanked 4,373 Times in 1,613 Posts

Quoting from the link:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASA
The newfound planets are located at an average approximate distance of 10,000 to 20,000 light-years from Earth.
That's a loooooong way from here....

The other moonbat argument for Elenin/Nibiru being invisible to astronomers is because it's on a trajectory directly behind the sun
Old 06-23-2011, 11:10 AM

Default Pucker factor 10

I can see I have some reading to do. We are talking major Gravity changes if this comes anywhere close. could push us to who knows where in our solar system. Could even pull the moon away from us right?
Old 06-23-2011, 12:21 PM
I love this forum

Ok, so, I come in here hoping there really WAS a smoking gun on this whole Elenin thing, as the OP said, but have yet to find any. PLEASE POST THE SMOKING GUN!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 12:28 PM
أنا واحد حذر والدتك لك عن

Thanked 11,941 Times in 4,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post
If you are like me, you might have this nagging gut reaction that this just might be real ... You would be right!

You might want to see the evidence to judge for yourself ... here it is

Before I decided to really check this, and I did ... the scientists are real ... the data is real ... the threat is real. The link at the bottom goes to the original page ... whish is all in Spanish

Analysis de.G1.9 +0.3. Espectros.Infrared.Microondas.Rayos-X.Hoja of trabajo.N-II.

Posted on August 2, 2009 porstarviwer

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=565&h=413

This study has been done by all team members Starview and external partners. Here, we present the results, the conclusions of the study, the patterns observed and also, a brief RFI (Request for Information), which Spanish observatory, anonymously has decided to send to further analysis and determination. In brief, and accessible, we detail the results of our investigation: 1 .- The object G1.9 +0.3, is highly likely to be considered a type T1.9 Corps, with an approximate mass of 1.9MJ, and located at a distance of between the orbital and 66UA 60UA. 2 .- The disturbances residual heat in the microwave spectrum, reflecting a temperature of 2,700 degrees Kelvin, from the area studied, a fact which is explained by the presence of methane. The mass analysis, 3D, confirms this fact, and additionally the image obtained by chandra, fits "exactly" in the observed data model. 3 .- In the infrared spectrum can be seen clearly that the color blue corresponds to an object whose sphericity is unsubstantiated, and expresses methane, as composition. 4 .- This object T, is accompanied, at least two other orbiting bodies (satellites), the composition, mass and orbit, is still controversial, although both appear to be solid. (Rocky). We describe below, a graphical analysis of the data and its explanation:

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=521&h=357

In Figure 1, can be seen that the radiation from the galactic center, acts as an interference that prevents the display, or categorization of the object in this spectrum and the infrared. The area observed is on the edge of Sagittarius, the brightest area of our galaxy. You can see the position of Pluto, on July 28, 2009. However, with the help of Australian astronomers, we have to filter the emission of heat. "The key is in the microwave spectrum." If you are near, you must emit heat, and that heat must be close, 1900-2700 degrees K. Figure 2.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=490&h=357

Figure 2 shows heat emissions in the area, and effectively shows the classic configuration of a brown dwarf, together with other stellar bodies that appear to be very close to the star. The heat emission is clear, and fair in the area where disturbances are taking place in Oort. Observe the comparison with the Gliese229A. Definitely. It is what it seems. The emission of heat from the area is very strong and is neutral in the X-ray spectrum, so that, due to the presence of methane at temperatures of 2.700Kelvin. In our insecurity, we decided to ask for help, and a group of contributors to this team, we provided a revealing analysis, based on Chandra data, and overlaying, microwave emissions, visual spectrum and X-Rays, we have made the following study of decomposition of the object, layers of proximity, and sphericity. According to Chandra, the picture was an X-ray photo-with Radio. After careful analysis, the first that has been made of this kind, we present the graphical results obtained:

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=681&h=492

The image is the original typesetting allegedly obtained by CHANDRA, and corresponds to G1.9 +0.3

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=675&h=504

It can be seen clearly, the presence of a central core and two objects, bodies that orbit the disturbance. The presence of a central object, is correct. Chandra's image, no room for doubt. Superimposing the spectrum of heat gained by the figure 2, together with the breakdown:

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=700&h=540

You can clearly see "ut supra" the presence of stellar bodies that orbit the area of influence G1.9 +0.3 brown dwarfs have an atmosphere of methane, which appears blue in the infrared spectrum. The decomposition of the colors, as befits a physical object.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=692&h=595

Next to the volume, superimpose heat emissions and the infrared spectrum. No doubt. This is a mass object with an entirely different nature to a SN. It may be our brown dwarf, and can be seen that comes with at least two rocky bodies orbiting close in orbit, along with other more diffuse and remote, which also orbit G1.9 +0.3. Sphericity can be seen the body and the blue color, corresponding to methane. The RGB filter, acts by simulating the same process of decomposition that a powerful telescope.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=700&h=573

Overlaying all connections and data, spectra, and carefully analyzing Figure 2. Compare the three-dimensional analysis with the origin of the disturbance in Figure 2, again.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=490&h=357

We goose bumps to see this. And once again, we wonder. Why G1.9, not SN2007SG? Precisely because of its resemblance to Gliese 219A? In fact we could name it: Gl119, and we'll add a collective suffix: Gl119STV (STV by STarVieWerTeam team). Do not hesitate. It is the object that disturbs Oort. There. In Sagittarius. Very near the orbit of Pluto and this study proves beyond a doubt. Thanks to all the team Starview job. Special thanks to Julius NASA69 to ESAM, and CARL_Sohoman, you have given us real microwave spectrum and correlation Gliese.
Well If your gut is correct then prepping would be a complete utter waste of time. It's a little unnerving if someone from NASA actually referenced that many times that earth like planets are ejected from their solar systems on a regular basis. That also would be a game over scenario.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:38 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 9,305 Times in 4,625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihawk View Post
If in fact this is really a dwarf star and not a comet, then we are gonna be screwed so bad.
If it were a dwarf star we could see it with the naked eye.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Is that my shovel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalguy72 View Post
shhhhhhhhhh don't bring science & logic in to it...
The Following User Says Thank You to XFrostyX For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,520 Times in 1,668 Posts

We can't see it because it emits anti-light.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mule Skinner For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2011, 06:42 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 9,305 Times in 4,625 Posts

Rmfaol!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 10:14 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,177 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivalguy72 View Post
These failed stars do not have enough mass or internal heat for full fusion like our Sun has, but they still emit protons and sub atomic particles as the gravity continues to compress the matter and bonding the matter tighter and tighter for 1000's of years. The continued release of these protons and sub atomic particles is what keeps this brown dwarf just above absolute zero or near −459.67 F on the Fahrenheit scale. A brown dwarf star is so cold that it even absorbs light around it.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:20 PM
Alert Today~Alive Tmrrw

Thanked 4,373 Times in 1,613 Posts

We cannot see them because, to quote NASA, "the newfound planets are located at an average approximate distance of 10,000 to 20,000 light-years from Earth." I'm not subscribing to the Absolute Zero theory that Mullenite asserts
Old 06-23-2011, 10:48 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,177 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihawk View Post
I dont think many people realize the size of a brown dwarf. A brown dwarf star will be anywhere from the size of jupiter to smaller than our sun.

Not for scale, but you guys get the picture.

If this Elenin dwarf star shows up, its going to be right in our face. Just like how Mercury is super close to the sun. The damage and destruction caused will be tremendous.

How a STAR is formed... Fusion is a stage that happens during star formation. This begins in the gravitational collapse of a giant molecular cloud. These clouds can span several dozen cubic light years of space and contain vast amounts of matter. As gravity collapses the cloud, it breaks up into smaller pieces, each centered around a concentration of matter. As these concentrations increase in mass, the corresponding gravitation and thereby the entire process accelerates, with the collapse itself creating heat energy. Eventually, these pieces condense under the heat and pressure into gaseous spheres called protostars. If a protostar does not concentrate enough mass, it never achieves the pressure and heat necessary for nuclear fusion, and becomes a BROWN DWARF.