Trump rebukes his supporters - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2019, 07:48 AM
Jdog67's Avatar
Jdog67 Jdog67 is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Tampa Bay area, Florida
Posts: 2,965
Thanks: 646
Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,325 Posts
Default Trump rebukes his supporters



Advertise Here

https://apnews.com/f2b66f5807cd44d78745a7be8f342829

Mistake on Trump's part. When the media sets him up with these divisive questions, he should simply say "I don't respond to politically motivated questions." He probably should refuse to take questions at all, as none of these media reporters are on his side anyway.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jdog67 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 08:56 AM
STEEPOE's Avatar
STEEPOE STEEPOE is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Age: 47
Posts: 1,765
Thanks: 1,843
Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,035 Posts
Default

We didn't vote for him to cower away from questions. I don't like certain things he says or even does but he's still got my vote in 2020.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2019, 09:16 AM
ActionJackson's Avatar
ActionJackson ActionJackson is online now
Say NO to Trump Flag Laws
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Denver, Commie-rado
Age: 58
Posts: 28,616
Thanks: 44,324
Thanked 51,887 Times in 18,062 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog67 View Post
https://apnews.com/f2b66f5807cd44d78745a7be8f342829

Mistake on Trump's part. When the media sets him up with these divisive questions, he should simply say "I don't respond to politically motivated questions." He probably should refuse to take questions at all, as none of these media reporters are on his side anyway.

I think that if the underlying truth be known ... Trump and most of his Tea Party base agree on fewer things than we want to admit. He was a liberal for many years and likely harbors some liberal ideals that he's smart enough NOT to reveal -- at least not before the 2020 election.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 09:25 AM
merlinfire's Avatar
merlinfire merlinfire is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19,834
Thanks: 32,411
Thanked 44,804 Times in 13,090 Posts
Default

He's backing away from it because the DOJ is investigating her, and he doesn't want it to look politically motivated.

Lol, the media wishes they could find a way to undermine him with his supporters. Ya'll think I'm gonna vote for Bernie because of this? Hahahahaha!
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2019, 09:28 AM
Revmgt Revmgt is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South florida
Posts: 4,787
Thanks: 8,042
Thanked 12,940 Times in 3,492 Posts
Default

Am I the only one who doesnít think what he said was racist? He isnít saying that because someone is one race or another they should leave, if you hate this country as much as it seems and if this country is so oppressive, why are you here?
I worked with a guy who complained about work, the company, the building, the management, the drivers, on and on with this *******. I asked him ďwhatís keeping you here? Why are you here? If this job is so terrible and youíre so miserable here what sense does it make to stay?Ē.
It had nothing to do with his race, religion, color, it was because everything he said indicated that he was very unhappy with the job.
So get the **** out or shut up.

Everyone says how terrible this country is but I could post 20 videos right now or everyday brutality in other countries that would show how bad other people have it. This country doesnít know what violence is until youíve seen third world violence.
They donít know what poverty is either. If you look at any video of third world poor people look at the ground and in the backdrop, itís literally nothing but rubble. There is absolutely zero anything of value or any trash that could be picked up because it could be used for something. The poor people in this country live better that 95% of the rest of the world, electricity, safe dry homes, running water, indoor plumbing for restrooms. All of that **** is a luxury in most other countries.

I agree with Trump 100%, if you donít appreciate the safety and the blessings and opportunities this country than go **** yourself, get out
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2019, 09:29 AM
Gray Man's Avatar
Gray Man Gray Man is offline
Ambulatory
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cascadian Holler
Posts: 1,682
Thanks: 2,993
Thanked 3,069 Times in 996 Posts
Default

This and his anti-2A statements will not help him with the people that got him there.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gray Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 09:30 AM
ActionJackson's Avatar
ActionJackson ActionJackson is online now
Say NO to Trump Flag Laws
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Denver, Commie-rado
Age: 58
Posts: 28,616
Thanks: 44,324
Thanked 51,887 Times in 18,062 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Am I the only one who doesnít think what he said was racist? He isnít saying that because someone is one race or another they should leave, if you hate this country as much as it seems and if this country is so oppressive, why are you here?
I worked with a guy who complained about work, the company, the building, the management, the drivers, on and on with this *******. I asked him ďwhatís keeping you here? Why are you here? If this job is so terrible and youíre so miserable here what sense does it make to stay?Ē.
It had nothing to do with his race, religion, color, it was because everything he said indicated that he was very unhappy with the job.
So get the **** out or shut up.

Everyone says how terrible this country is but I could post 20 videos right now or everyday brutality in other countries that would show how bad other people have it. This country doesnít know what violence is until youíve seen third world violence.
They donít know what poverty is either. If you look at any video of third world poor people look at the ground and in the backdrop, itís literally nothing but rubble. There is absolutely zero anything of value or any trash that could be picked up because it could be used for something. The poor people in this country live better that 95% of the rest of the world, electricity, safe dry homes, running water, indoor plumbing for restrooms. All of that **** is a luxury in most other countries.

I agree with Trump 100%, if you donít appreciate the safety and the blessings and opportunities this country than go **** yourself, get out

He didn't say anything racist at all. He's done more to help the minority communities than Sanders, Obama, Clinton, and Pelosi all put together. In fact ... if I were to consider him at all racist ... it would be against white people because he's so obsessed with helping the non-white communities. But I don't think he's racist at all.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2019, 09:38 AM
merlinfire's Avatar
merlinfire merlinfire is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19,834
Thanks: 32,411
Thanked 44,804 Times in 13,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
This and his anti-2A statements will not help him with the people that got him there.
I agree, I would prefer a president and a congress that would repeal the NFA, but we have to work with what we have

Hillary would have been a disaster for the 2nd Amendment, but even she is nothing compared to the 2020 lineup.

bump stocks? fine. not much difference than banning those sideways gangsta sights on a glock. so far, nothing more on offer besides that, and he's threatened to veto anything else.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to merlinfire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 09:41 AM
HomeDefense's Avatar
HomeDefense HomeDefense is online now
Bad Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hellfire, Arizona
Posts: 3,639
Thanks: 2,087
Thanked 14,723 Times in 3,133 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
This and his anti-2A statements will not help him with the people that got him there.
Regardless of any stupid statements by Trump, he will still be the lesser of the evils going into the 2020 election.

I've never seen any politician that I agreed with on everything.

I didn't see his statement as racist, either. The entire group of four all hate this country. Every one of them is racist in their hatred of everything white that build this country. If they don't like the USA, they should go somewhere else. Lots of luck to them finding a country that better meets their viewpoints.
Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2019, 09:51 AM
Jack Swilling's Avatar
Jack Swilling Jack Swilling is online now
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 2,499
Thanks: 3,774
Thanked 5,746 Times in 1,806 Posts
Default

I think it is a misstep
This is the first time he purposefully created space between him and his base
In the big picture, my opinion, it is general election triangulation
He said if the four idiots did not like it here, they should go back where they came from
"Send her back", which I support, would be Unconstitutional
Bigger fish to fry, so I say, move on and let the four idiots continue the rare, for democrats, circular firing squad which works in Trump's favor.
Heretofore, the Republicans mastered, and essentially owned, the circular firing squad
Quick reply to this message
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:20 AM
Gray Man's Avatar
Gray Man Gray Man is offline
Ambulatory
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Cascadian Holler
Posts: 1,682
Thanks: 2,993
Thanked 3,069 Times in 996 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Regardless of any stupid statements by Trump, he will still be the lesser of the evils going into the 2020 election.

...
I think people who believe we are going to vote ourselves out of this mess are delusional.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gray Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:29 AM
merlinfire's Avatar
merlinfire merlinfire is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19,834
Thanks: 32,411
Thanked 44,804 Times in 13,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
I think people who believe we are going to vote ourselves out of this mess are delusional.
nobody lives forever. but there's no reason not to try to live as long as you can. same with our country. will it fall eventually? maybe. there will be a revolution or a civil war and it will be remade, or will be broken in pieces. it's only a question of when, and how long.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to merlinfire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:36 AM
JBryan314's Avatar
JBryan314 JBryan314 is offline
Nationalist, Combat Vet
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Florida Panhandle
Age: 33
Posts: 11,737
Thanks: 16,768
Thanked 45,485 Times in 9,509 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
This and his anti-2A statements will not help him with the people that got him there.
His anti-2A statements seem to endear him to his supporters on these boards, strangely enough.
__________________
Read my content at www.FreeAmericanNational.blogspot.com and www.AmericanPartisan.org.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JBryan314 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:37 AM
BillyJack's Avatar
BillyJack BillyJack is offline
A Way of Life
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,216
Thanks: 828
Thanked 1,738 Times in 649 Posts
Default

When I heard those chants, I have to admit I cringed a bit. It definitely had that "Burn her! She's a witch!" mentality. While I believe the Squat (won't call them Squad, that's offensive to the military) hates the American values this country was founded on, I don't think this type of mob behavior does anything positive for this country.


Personally, I'm glad he disavowed the chants. I thought they were tacky and played into the stereotypical one-toothed, sister-marrying, racist, backwoods hick that the left paints the right as on a daily basis. I don't want to be lumped into that stereotype.



His condemning of the chants played positively to Independents like myself who do not fall in lock step with his ego driven rhetoric. I support many of his policies, but I don't follow mob mentality.



I'm one of those awful 3rd party voters (I belong to the Constitution Party), but I am seriously considering voting for Trump in 2020. Hearing the chanting made me pull away from voting for Trump because I'm not one of those stereotypical followers and don't want to be associated with them. Trump's condemnation of the chants, however, reminded me that he can be civil and reasoned, and that brought my vote back closer to him. So I guess it wasn't so bad that he condemned the chatting.




Just another perspective...
Quick reply to this message
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BillyJack For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:38 AM
JBryan314's Avatar
JBryan314 JBryan314 is offline
Nationalist, Combat Vet
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Florida Panhandle
Age: 33
Posts: 11,737
Thanks: 16,768
Thanked 45,485 Times in 9,509 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinfire View Post
I agree, I would prefer a president and a congress that would repeal the NFA, but we have to work with what we have

Hillary would have been a disaster for the 2nd Amendment, but even she is nothing compared to the 2020 lineup.

bump stocks? fine. not much difference than banning those sideways gangsta sights on a glock. so far, nothing more on offer besides that, and he's threatened to veto anything else.
Bump stocks are a firearm accessory, nothing more. Ban one, you have the ability to ban them all.
__________________
Read my content at www.FreeAmericanNational.blogspot.com and www.AmericanPartisan.org.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JBryan314 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:39 AM
JBryan314's Avatar
JBryan314 JBryan314 is offline
Nationalist, Combat Vet
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Florida Panhandle
Age: 33
Posts: 11,737
Thanks: 16,768
Thanked 45,485 Times in 9,509 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJack View Post
When I heard those chants, I have to admit I cringed a bit. It definitely had that "Burn her! She's a witch!" mentality. While I believe the Squat (won't call them Squad, that's offensive to the military) hates the American values this country was founded on, I don't think this type of mob behavior does anything positive for this country.


Personally, I'm glad he disavowed the chants. I thought they were tacky and played into the stereotypical one-toothed, sister-marrying, racist, backwoods hick that the left paints the right as on a daily basis. I don't want to be lumped into that stereotype.



His condemning of the chants played positively to Independents like myself who do not fall in lock step with his ego driven rhetoric. I support many of his policies, but I don't follow mob mentality.



I'm one of those awful 3rd party voters (I belong to the Constitution Party), but I am seriously considering voting for Trump in 2020. Hearing the chanting made me pull away from voting for Trump because I'm not one of those stereotypical followers and don't want to be associated with them. Trump's condemnation of the chants, however, reminded me that he can be civil and reasoned, and that brought my vote back closer to him. So I guess it wasn't so bad that he condemned the chatting.




Just another perspective...
She is a witch, and I personally think that sending her back (to wherever) is the nicest treatment she should receive.
__________________
Read my content at www.FreeAmericanNational.blogspot.com and www.AmericanPartisan.org.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JBryan314 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:42 AM
JBryan314's Avatar
JBryan314 JBryan314 is offline
Nationalist, Combat Vet
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Florida Panhandle
Age: 33
Posts: 11,737
Thanks: 16,768
Thanked 45,485 Times in 9,509 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Regardless of any stupid statements by Trump, he will still be the lesser of the evils going into the 2020 election.

I've never seen any politician that I agreed with on everything.

I didn't see his statement as racist, either. The entire group of four all hate this country. Every one of them is racist in their hatred of everything white that build this country. If they don't like the USA, they should go somewhere else. Lots of luck to them finding a country that better meets their viewpoints.
The ďlesser of the evilsĒ is all we will ever get because Americans (whatever the hell ďAmericanĒ means these days) are an immoral and generally unintelligent people. Evil leaders, even if some are lesser than others, is all we deserve and is all we can achieve. Nothing more.
__________________
Read my content at www.FreeAmericanNational.blogspot.com and www.AmericanPartisan.org.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JBryan314 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:44 AM
JBryan314's Avatar
JBryan314 JBryan314 is offline
Nationalist, Combat Vet
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Florida Panhandle
Age: 33
Posts: 11,737
Thanks: 16,768
Thanked 45,485 Times in 9,509 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
He didn't say anything racist at all. He's done more to help the minority communities than Sanders, Obama, Clinton, and Pelosi all put together. In fact ... if I were to consider him at all racist ... it would be against white people because he's so obsessed with helping the non-white communities. But I don't think he's racist at all.
I donít care about non-white communities anymore, because they certainly donít care about whites (more like disdain). Why should I vote for any politician that is obsessed with helping non-white communities at the expense of my own people?
__________________
Read my content at www.FreeAmericanNational.blogspot.com and www.AmericanPartisan.org.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JBryan314 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 11:18 AM
Lagnar's Avatar
Lagnar Lagnar is offline
Retired kafir
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 12,522
Thanks: 22,347
Thanked 44,571 Times in 10,407 Posts
Default

Rebukes, condemns, backs away?

Here's what he said:

"I was not happy with it, I disagree with it, ...,Ē

He wasn't happy with it and disagreed with it. <GASP>

Ho Lee Crap! Time to dump Trump and vote for bernie, kamalatoe, spartacus, buttiplug, fauxcahonatas, or some other America-hating communist.

Geeze people, do all "conservatives" have such thin skin that they crap their drawers when "their guy" is not happy with a chant? Snowflakes.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 11:22 AM
Basic Human Unit's Avatar
Basic Human Unit Basic Human Unit is online now
Retrofitted Sheeple
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 27,580
Thanks: 67,490
Thanked 72,075 Times in 19,413 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
I think people who believe we are going to vote ourselves out of this mess are delusional.
The ability to vote ourselves out of this mess exists. But when you take into account human nature, it becomes essentially hopeless. We're ****ed.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Survivalist Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Gender
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net