Notices

Advertise Here

Old 07-19-2019, 07:48 AM
Survivor

Thanked 11,402 Times in 2,325 Posts
Default Trump rebukes his supporters

Advertise Here

https://apnews.com/f2b66f5807cd44d78745a7be8f342829

Mistake on Trump's part. When the media sets him up with these divisive questions, he should simply say "I don't respond to politically motivated questions." He probably should refuse to take questions at all, as none of these media reporters are on his side anyway.
Quick reply to this message
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jdog67 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 08:56 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,035 Posts

We didn't vote for him to cower away from questions. I don't like certain things he says or even does but he's still got my vote in 2020.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:16 AM
Say NO to Trump Flag Laws

Thanked 51,887 Times in 18,062 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog67 View Post
https://apnews.com/f2b66f5807cd44d78745a7be8f342829

Mistake on Trump's part. When the media sets him up with these divisive questions, he should simply say "I don't respond to politically motivated questions." He probably should refuse to take questions at all, as none of these media reporters are on his side anyway.

I think that if the underlying truth be known ... Trump and most of his Tea Party base agree on fewer things than we want to admit. He was a liberal for many years and likely harbors some liberal ideals that he's smart enough NOT to reveal -- at least not before the 2020 election.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 09:25 AM
Survivor

Thanked 44,804 Times in 13,090 Posts

He's backing away from it because the DOJ is investigating her, and he doesn't want it to look politically motivated.

Lol, the media wishes they could find a way to undermine him with his supporters. Ya'll think I'm gonna vote for Bernie because of this? Hahahahaha!
Old 07-19-2019, 09:28 AM
Survivor

Thanked 12,940 Times in 3,492 Posts

Am I the only one who doesnít think what he said was racist? He isnít saying that because someone is one race or another they should leave, if you hate this country as much as it seems and if this country is so oppressive, why are you here?
I worked with a guy who complained about work, the company, the building, the management, the drivers, on and on with this *******. I asked him ďwhatís keeping you here? Why are you here? If this job is so terrible and youíre so miserable here what sense does it make to stay?Ē.
It had nothing to do with his race, religion, color, it was because everything he said indicated that he was very unhappy with the job.
So get the **** out or shut up.

Everyone says how terrible this country is but I could post 20 videos right now or everyday brutality in other countries that would show how bad other people have it. This country doesnít know what violence is until youíve seen third world violence.
They donít know what poverty is either. If you look at any video of third world poor people look at the ground and in the backdrop, itís literally nothing but rubble. There is absolutely zero anything of value or any trash that could be picked up because it could be used for something. The poor people in this country live better that 95% of the rest of the world, electricity, safe dry homes, running water, indoor plumbing for restrooms. All of that **** is a luxury in most other countries.

I agree with Trump 100%, if you donít appreciate the safety and the blessings and opportunities this country than go **** yourself, get out
Old 07-19-2019, 09:29 AM
Ambulatory

Thanked 3,069 Times in 996 Posts

This and his anti-2A statements will not help him with the people that got him there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gray Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 09:30 AM
Say NO to Trump Flag Laws

Thanked 51,887 Times in 18,062 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revmgt View Post
Am I the only one who doesnít think what he said was racist? He isnít saying that because someone is one race or another they should leave, if you hate this country as much as it seems and if this country is so oppressive, why are you here?
I worked with a guy who complained about work, the company, the building, the management, the drivers, on and on with this *******. I asked him ďwhatís keeping you here? Why are you here? If this job is so terrible and youíre so miserable here what sense does it make to stay?Ē.
It had nothing to do with his race, religion, color, it was because everything he said indicated that he was very unhappy with the job.
So get the **** out or shut up.

Everyone says how terrible this country is but I could post 20 videos right now or everyday brutality in other countries that would show how bad other people have it. This country doesnít know what violence is until youíve seen third world violence.
They donít know what poverty is either. If you look at any video of third world poor people look at the ground and in the backdrop, itís literally nothing but rubble. There is absolutely zero anything of value or any trash that could be picked up because it could be used for something. The poor people in this country live better that 95% of the rest of the world, electricity, safe dry homes, running water, indoor plumbing for restrooms. All of that **** is a luxury in most other countries.

I agree with Trump 100%, if you donít appreciate the safety and the blessings and opportunities this country than go **** yourself, get out

He didn't say anything racist at all. He's done more to help the minority communities than Sanders, Obama, Clinton, and Pelosi all put together. In fact ... if I were to consider him at all racist ... it would be against white people because he's so obsessed with helping the non-white communities. But I don't think he's racist at all.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:38 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Man View Post
This and his anti-2A statements will not help him with the people that got him there.
I agree, I would prefer a president and a congress that would repeal the NFA, but we have to work with what we have

Hillary would have been a disaster for the 2nd Amendment, but even she is nothing compared to the 2020 lineup.

bump stocks? fine. not much difference than banning those sideways gangsta sights on a glock. so far, nothing more on offer besides that, and he's threatened to veto anything else.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to merlinfire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 09:41 AM
Bad Dog

Thanked 14,723 Times in 3,133 Posts

Quote:
Regardless of any stupid statements by Trump, he will still be the lesser of the evils going into the 2020 election.

I've never seen any politician that I agreed with on everything.

I didn't see his statement as racist, either. The entire group of four all hate this country. Every one of them is racist in their hatred of everything white that build this country. If they don't like the USA, they should go somewhere else. Lots of luck to them finding a country that better meets their viewpoints.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:51 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 5,746 Times in 1,806 Posts

I think it is a misstep
This is the first time he purposefully created space between him and his base
In the big picture, my opinion, it is general election triangulation
He said if the four idiots did not like it here, they should go back where they came from
"Send her back", which I support, would be Unconstitutional
Bigger fish to fry, so I say, move on and let the four idiots continue the rare, for democrats, circular firing squad which works in Trump's favor.
Heretofore, the Republicans mastered, and essentially owned, the circular firing squad
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jack Swilling For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:20 AM
Ambulatory

Thanked 3,069 Times in 996 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post
Regardless of any stupid statements by Trump, he will still be the lesser of the evils going into the 2020 election.

I think people who believe we are going to vote ourselves out of this mess are delusional.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gray Man For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:29 AM
Survivor

Quote:
I think people who believe we are going to vote ourselves out of this mess are delusional.
nobody lives forever. but there's no reason not to try to live as long as you can. same with our country. will it fall eventually? maybe. there will be a revolution or a civil war and it will be remade, or will be broken in pieces. it's only a question of when, and how long.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to merlinfire For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:36 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Thanked 45,485 Times in 9,509 Posts

Quote:
His anti-2A statements seem to endear him to his supporters on these boards, strangely enough.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:37 AM
A Way of Life

Thanked 1,738 Times in 649 Posts

When I heard those chants, I have to admit I cringed a bit. It definitely had that "Burn her! She's a witch!" mentality. While I believe the Squat (won't call them Squad, that's offensive to the military) hates the American values this country was founded on, I don't think this type of mob behavior does anything positive for this country.

Personally, I'm glad he disavowed the chants. I thought they were tacky and played into the stereotypical one-toothed, sister-marrying, racist, backwoods hick that the left paints the right as on a daily basis. I don't want to be lumped into that stereotype.

His condemning of the chants played positively to Independents like myself who do not fall in lock step with his ego driven rhetoric. I support many of his policies, but I don't follow mob mentality.

I'm one of those awful 3rd party voters (I belong to the Constitution Party), but I am seriously considering voting for Trump in 2020. Hearing the chanting made me pull away from voting for Trump because I'm not one of those stereotypical followers and don't want to be associated with them. Trump's condemnation of the chants, however, reminded me that he can be civil and reasoned, and that brought my vote back closer to him. So I guess it wasn't so bad that he condemned the chatting.

Just another perspective...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BillyJack For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 10:38 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinfire View Post
I agree, I would prefer a president and a congress that would repeal the NFA, but we have to work with what we have

Hillary would have been a disaster for the 2nd Amendment, but even she is nothing compared to the 2020 lineup.

bump stocks? fine. not much difference than banning those sideways gangsta sights on a glock. so far, nothing more on offer besides that, and he's threatened to veto anything else.
Bump stocks are a firearm accessory, nothing more. Ban one, you have the ability to ban them all.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:39 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJack View Post
When I heard those chants, I have to admit I cringed a bit. It definitely had that "Burn her! She's a witch!" mentality. While I believe the Squat (won't call them Squad, that's offensive to the military) hates the American values this country was founded on, I don't think this type of mob behavior does anything positive for this country.

Personally, I'm glad he disavowed the chants. I thought they were tacky and played into the stereotypical one-toothed, sister-marrying, racist, backwoods hick that the left paints the right as on a daily basis. I don't want to be lumped into that stereotype.

His condemning of the chants played positively to Independents like myself who do not fall in lock step with his ego driven rhetoric. I support many of his policies, but I don't follow mob mentality.

I'm one of those awful 3rd party voters (I belong to the Constitution Party), but I am seriously considering voting for Trump in 2020. Hearing the chanting made me pull away from voting for Trump because I'm not one of those stereotypical followers and don't want to be associated with them. Trump's condemnation of the chants, however, reminded me that he can be civil and reasoned, and that brought my vote back closer to him. So I guess it wasn't so bad that he condemned the chatting.

Just another perspective...
She is a witch, and I personally think that sending her back (to wherever) is the nicest treatment she should receive.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:42 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDefense View Post

I've never seen any politician that I agreed with on everything.

I didn't see his statement as racist, either. The entire group of four all hate this country. Every one of them is racist in their hatred of everything white that build this country. If they don't like the USA, they should go somewhere else. Lots of luck to them finding a country that better meets their viewpoints.
The ďlesser of the evilsĒ is all we will ever get because Americans (whatever the hell ďAmericanĒ means these days) are an immoral and generally unintelligent people. Evil leaders, even if some are lesser than others, is all we deserve and is all we can achieve. Nothing more.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:44 AM
Nationalist, Combat Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJackson View Post
He didn't say anything racist at all. He's done more to help the minority communities than Sanders, Obama, Clinton, and Pelosi all put together. In fact ... if I were to consider him at all racist ... it would be against white people because he's so obsessed with helping the non-white communities. But I don't think he's racist at all.
I donít care about non-white communities anymore, because they certainly donít care about whites (more like disdain). Why should I vote for any politician that is obsessed with helping non-white communities at the expense of my own people?
Old 07-19-2019, 11:18 AM
Retired kafir

Thanked 44,571 Times in 10,407 Posts

Rebukes, condemns, backs away?

Here's what he said:

"I was not happy with it, I disagree with it, ...,Ē

He wasn't happy with it and disagreed with it. <GASP>

Ho Lee Crap! Time to dump Trump and vote for bernie, kamalatoe, spartacus, buttiplug, fauxcahonatas, or some other America-hating communist.

Geeze people, do all "conservatives" have such thin skin that they crap their drawers when "their guy" is not happy with a chant? Snowflakes.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lagnar For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2019, 11:22 AM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 72,075 Times in 19,413 Posts

Quote:
The ability to vote ourselves out of this mess exists. But when you take into account human nature, it becomes essentially hopeless. We're ****ed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post: