Survivalist Forum banner

California Assault Weapons Ban

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SnakeOilWilly 
#1 ·
I don't spend much time on here I do sympathize with Californian gun owners (despite not residing in that state). I am a foreign national who CCW & OC.

Just a few weeks ago I got a message on my Youtube account from a young Californian man.

He'd traveled in his car with his sidearm in a glovebox. Innocently he thought this was ok doing that.
Unfortunately he was pulled over during a routine traffic stop and his car was searched.

Well the long story short is they found the gun, charged him with not transporting it correctly and confiscated it pending court appearance.

He told me all this having been watched my Cali Gun Law video (a shame he had not seen it prior to being pulled over).

With this in mind I decided to get another video made in the hope that he and others will at least know about the AWB restrictions.

Sorry for the ramble, here's the video.

Incidentally the youth says he's been told he'll get his pistol back BUT will be getting hit with a misdemenour sentence (he's pleading guilty). This occurred in central Cali. I believe.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey there Loki!

No worries mate. I'd been meaning to get this video made for many months even years but what prompted me to get it done was this young kid who messaged me.

I thought 'Well if I can make an AWB video MAYBE it will prevent someone from falling afoul of the law' So that's what got me started.

The hardest thing was tracking down the right info, so I went straight to the Attorney General's guide and used that as my reference etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.