Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Preppers vs Survivalists Dougzilla General Discussion 30 06-05-2018 10:12 AM
Hello fellow Louisiana preppers Al Diehl Louisiana 129 10-26-2016 05:36 AM
preppers and survivalists will die? what? Survivalist-Kane General Discussion 28 09-02-2014 06:45 AM
Survivalists vs. Preppers DesertDave Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 56 02-07-2013 02:18 PM
Any Louisiana Preppers here? GrimReaper Events, Connections and Get togethers 0 03-03-2012 11:10 PM
Preppers and Survivalists bearspater General Discussion 1 12-18-2011 10:09 AM
My fellow survivalists living in Alabama, Louisiana and Texas..... rncmomx2 General Discussion 4 09-23-2010 12:21 PM
Greetings, preppers and survivalists. Roaring Survival New Member Introduction 14 05-01-2010 03:45 PM
Louisiana Survivalists lyle22002 Events, Connections and Get togethers 7 03-12-2010 09:19 PM

Old 07-30-2013, 11:29 PM

Default Louisiana Preppers/Survivalists

Advertise Here

Coon Bug here,aka Kandy,just looking to get connected with fellow south louisiana people that are like minded,it would be good to know people close by that can meet up easily without too much traveling,please reply and allow the friendship to begin,thanks yall
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coon bug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 07:29 AM

Baton Rouge/Hammond here! Truth be told though in a SHTF apocalypse scenario I'll be oregon trailing it out of this state. I'm not against making survival buddies here though! Call me Gerb or Gustav(like the hurricane)
Old 08-30-2013, 04:14 PM

I just moved down here to Baton Rouge from NC. It really would be good to get to know some folks around here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2014, 04:05 PM

Denham Springs Christian Preppers Group:
Our Next Christian Preppers Support group will be held Sat. Feb. 1 at 6:00pm at my house. Being a "support group" everyone will have the opportunity to share with the group the things on their minds and in their hearts. Then I will be sharing how to make homemade candles when the lights go out. These will be "Survival Candles". This is not a craft meeting to just learn how to make cutesee candles for every day. This meeting is aplicable to the men as well as the women. I am so excited about the wonderful, group of people that are forming and coming on a regular basis. Your prescense is appreciated and your opionions needed and welcomed for the good of the group. Much love in Christ, Judy
call for address (225-243-4596)
Old 07-04-2014, 03:57 PM

I am further West South of Lafayette, But I am in Houma twice a month
Old 07-17-2014, 02:08 PM

Default Helli

I'm interested in doing some outdoorsman activities Luke learning snares and traps. I used to be in boy scouts but my group hardly did anything besides like tying knots ha.that got old. I would like to learn from an experienced individual. Such as an eagle scout or ex military. Thanks

James

Ps I'm down
Old 07-17-2014, 02:08 PM

Default location

Oh yea I'm in baton rouge.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:18 PM

I'm in Lafayette and have been a prepper for a couple of years now. I don't have much travel time, so anyone in town who needs ideas, helping hands or just to branch out an meet other preppers, I'm available.
Old 12-25-2014, 06:30 AM

I am in the northwest part of Louisiana and am looking for like minded preppers in this area.
Old 12-25-2014, 07:12 PM

Welcome to Louisiana, the Sportsman's Paradise. You have chosen wisely, for we have everything needed, in abundance, to sustain life. If you can endure the environment!

I'm from the SE part of the state, and have my necessary companions(preppers), but you most certainly should be able to meet enough people that can bring all the important skills to the group. Get to know them and choose wisely is my best recommendation.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:46 PM

Default photos of the pepper/survivalist movement

Hey guys. I wanted to reach out to the peppers in Louisiana. I work with some photographers who are documenting culture in the American South for a book. They're interested in sharing the stories of people in each state and will be in Louisiana during February and again later in the year. We'd love to see some of the work you put into prepping and if you have a meeting come along and meet some nice folks. Let me know! (and feel free to talk to me about any concerns about privacy etc.)
Old 04-14-2017, 07:47 PM

I am known as Ghost, full call sign Ghost Tiger. I am a fellow survivalist who has great experience in stealth, sentry removal, retrieval, evasion, entry, defense, as well as many many others. I am skilled with the use of many weapons none of them firearms. I am silent unless spoken to and fade into the background unless given a task. I am seeking to meet up and join a fellow survival group for survival purposes due to the coming WWIII very soon. Though I do not use guns my claws are sharp. I have no problem taking down those who do use them even when they are in greater numbers, thus the name Ghost and Tiger. If anyone has room for a skilled shadow, please contact me via email, I do not possess a cellular device for GPS and security reasons. "They may bite a cub, but shall never take a Tiger" - GHOSTiger
Old 04-17-2017, 01:06 PM
Survivor

Thanked 73,277 Times in 22,588 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by photographer87 View Post
Hey guys. I wanted to reach out to the peppers in Louisiana. I work with some photographers who are documenting culture in the American South for a book. They're interested in sharing the stories of people in each state and will be in Louisiana during February and again later in the year. We'd love to see some of the work you put into prepping and if you have a meeting come along and meet some nice folks. Let me know! (and feel free to talk to me about any concerns about privacy etc.)

Your not going to get a response from anyone worth his salt as one aspect of prepping is OPSEC (Operational Security.)

Anyone you do get to 'blow their cover' to you will either be like the idiot/poser/12 year old who posted between our posts, or be someone who is 'being trendy' based on just as fake unreality TV.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:19 PM
I was young 50 years ago

Thanked 35,666 Times in 13,207 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Firearms Post 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad, 2nd View Post
Your not going to get a response from anyone worth his salt as one aspect of prepping is OPSEC (Operational Security.)

Anyone you do get to 'blow their cover' to you will either be like the idiot/poser/12 year old who posted between our posts, or be someone who is 'being trendy' based on just as fake unreality TV.
Umm.... the guy you replied to hasn't posted in 2 years....

Read the rules. Follow the rules. Be nice to each other.
Post in the proper section. Stay on topic. Post useful accurate info.
Send me all your unsigned, not cashed in, winning lottery tickets.

I'm good on toilet paper... Thanks though

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfountain2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2018, 09:29 PM

So anybody in Louisiana active? Or is this thread dead? I'm a novice prepper near Oppelousas. I hoped to find some like minded people in Louisiana.