Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here

Old 09-01-2008, 11:09 AM

Advertise Here

Last edited by SquirrelHunterGray; 09-01-2008 at 11:38 AM..
Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2008, 11:37 AM

Les remarques de "Cous Rouges" sont unnecessaire est blessant...J'aime les personnes Franciphone....Mais, J'aime c'est nation. Nous n'avons pas "Cous Rouges".
Old 09-02-2008, 11:42 AM

he!! les gars, vous quittez le sujet.revenons aux batiments abandonnés
Old 09-02-2008, 11:45 AM

Arrexian, continues stp ton idée est tres bonne
Old 08-24-2009, 07:51 AM

allo juste mon 2 cents mais je pence que dans plusieur sénario il serais préférable de rester mobile et d'avoir des cache ex de nouriture pour ne pas attirer l'attention bon trouver une batisse abandonner un moment c'est correct mais pas a long terme tout ce sait donq quelq'un avec moins d'initiative voudrais prendre partie de l'organiser et rester mobile c'est souvent contourner la marde lol a+
Old 08-26-2009, 02:22 PM
8X57IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal View Post
keine ahnung warum die alle franzosisch sprechen
einfach, weil das die Französische Sektion ist, gibt es viele Franzose da, normal, oder ?
Guck mal die deutsche Sektion !
Old 08-26-2009, 02:30 PM
8X57IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishwarlord View Post
Just you make a french group and talk all the french ya want. This is the U.S.A.
we may speak broken english and can't spell very well but this is the USA and by God we speak english here.Were not in Canada, or Mexico, USA, and proud of it. Speak ENGLISH.

Keep your senses sharp and your guns loaded and ready.
Hey seems that you missed something there, this an international board, french section, and by God we speak french here, so we speak as much FRANCAIS as we want to
Old 11-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Hunter

pour revenir au topic je pense que un mix de ressource est la meilleure alternative
plusieures caches et plusieure BOL semble meilleur que une ou l'autre option

aussi je prefererais une BOL bien preparer a une batisse abandonee.
mais perso je vais tenter de Bug IN le plus longtemp possible .

je n'ais pas beaucoup de ressources et je nais pas de BOL donc je serais probablement pogner pour utiliser des building abandones .
je pense que le plus probant est que lon senva ver un police state
et que le V for Vendeta est assez probable .
a un certain point la poire va sauter . je veux juste pas lavoir sur la tete quand ca va arriver ...

Edit: (off topic/off language) for the inconsiderate person know that internet isnt a place or location . also if kev has allocated this space for us to speak a specific language then its us to speak that language . open your mind a litle. US isnt the whole universe its also not the most populous country nor is it the largest landmass revendicated by a government or entity. english may be the most spoken language but thats just so you can understand our insults :P
Old 11-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Target Shooter

I find this forum wonderful and it has been responsible for opening my eyes to real preparedness. The US is much more aware to WTSHTF scenarios.

I am english and live in France.

I only found the International section today, I am interested to find out what preppers are doing in France, the postings on the French thread here have helped me to know the words to look up on French Google, another form of education and awareness.

Thanks Survivalistboards
The Following User Says Thank You to Libellula For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 09:26 PM
ruralist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libellula View Post
I find this forum wonderful and it has been responsible for opening my eyes to real preparedness. The US is much more aware to WTSHTF scenarios.

I am english and live in France.

I only found the International section today, I am interested to find out what preppers are doing in France, the postings on the French thread here have helped me to know the words to look up on French Google, another form of education and awareness.

Thanks Survivalistboards
i'm totally envying that setup & location (at least for europe) you got there! had a look at profile, you are on the Pyrenees and have all sortsa livestock? you aint gonna need an empty building

when i was living in in correze i put in some effort to find french likemindeds firstly online.. there is a french forum www.davidmanise.com/forum/index.php where you can join in with folks discussing outdoorsy stuff, but it doesnt feel at all like this forum in terms of "buckets of ammo" etc (doesnt really rock my boat). actually found they were quite condescending really! had better luck going to the local kayaking club..somehow they are much better about it face to face. i dont know how your french is tho, but again they are better with that face to face.

have you invested in any kinds of arms? france is, or at least was when i was there, pretty cool on firearms legislation. you can get blackpowder setup without a license. all the best
Old 11-05-2012, 06:21 PM

Je crois a 3 possibiliter

1 - rester chez sois et defendre le territoire avec des voisins car une communauter est plus fort ideal pour hiver mais long terme il aura toujours des personne pour venir chercher de aide.

2- vivre en forest et trouver un abris et vivre sur les ressources trouver dur dur hiver.

3- Errer dans le pays toujours en mouvement mais beaucoup plus de chance de crever.