SurvivalistBoard Survivor Game (Season 1: Lucy's Hammer) - Page 98 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NCIS Season 14 - Beginning of the End Batko10 Books, Movies & Stories 5 12-19-2017 09:54 AM
Deciding between a hammer drill vs. a demolition hammer? zuren DIY - Do It Yourself 10 08-31-2017 08:29 PM

View Poll Results: Cast your vote for your favorite Season 1 Survivor
Aerindel (Team Heavy's Haulers) 4 11.43%
Harbinger1972 (Team Chaos) 1 2.86%
Martial Lawyer (Team Heavy's Haulers) 7 20.00%
Porkchop Samich (Team Chaos) 2 5.71%
Alaska99835 (Team Chaos) 2 5.71%
WoodHavenHunter (Team Heavy's Haulers) 1 2.86%
Lugh MacArawn (Team Heavy's Haulers) 2 5.71%
RaccoonTrapper2016 (Team Chaos) 4 11.43%
BadgeBunny (Team Chaos) 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2018, 08:20 AM
Prepared

Advertise Here

Hopefully this worked
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	267698  
Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raccoontrapper2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 09:59 AM
[96] wks to off-grid esc

Thanked 2,899 Times in 1,190 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoontrapper2016 View Post
Sorry keyser, been very busy and just keep forgetting to put them up. I have them on my phone, just need to upload them. It'll happen in the next 24 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoontrapper2016 View Post
Hopefully this worked
No worries, didn't mean to give you a chore..

If you do happen to plant those seeds, (especially the beans) I would be thrilled if you could send me back a handful of the 2018 (or 2019) generation of those seeds/beans.

I did not get them planted this year and feel it's too late in my zone to try it.

My wife and I are going to make those beans our priority next spring and I will revisit this thread and work to see that everyone on this thread with an interest in those beans receive some next fall.

If you would like to be on that list next September, make a post indicating as such..
Old 05-17-2018, 11:46 PM
MAGA

Thanked 15,202 Times in 4,404 Posts

I'd like to plant some when you have them.
The Following User Says Thank You to harbinger1972 For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2018, 05:26 PM
Prepared

Just checking back in, all the pictures I wanted to post didn't upload so I'll retry tonight. I haven't planted any of the seeds yet because I want the rest of my squash beans and corn to grow a little bit so I avoid cross pollination. Ill be happy to send you some back, and if I have enough I can mail you some too as well harbinger. If y'all ain't heard from me by September or October please message me. I'll be trapping heavily as well as taking some classes so chances I'll forget are very high.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raccoontrapper2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 08:39 PM
[96] wks to off-grid esc

Thanked 2,899 Times in 1,190 Posts

Just checking in here with the players and followers of the Lucy’s Hammer game. I took a bit of a break from survivalistboards forum after the game and then shortly after that I experienced a medical event that was ultimately diagnosed as a “focal onset seizure” that caused me to have “transient epileptic amnesia” I.e. I had a two hour moment during which I went “name blind” to the names of nearly everyone I know except my close family.

It was a scary deal leaving behind a very serious prognosis if I do not control further seizures with anti-seizure meds that are themselves pretty serious business. Struggling now to return to my normal life (I’m not allowed to drive until December, and will likely resign my LEO commission) but all thumbs are currently aimed up. Hopeing to keep up the good fight as an employee for two more years to receive my pension and escape to the homestead.

Planning and infrastructure for our homestead upgrade are going well and I’ll be more active on the forum as we begin converting ideas and plans into actions at our little Shanghai La. Held water in the form of ponds will be doubled from our current 20,000 gallons, tank holding of rain water will be tripled from the current 6,500 gallons, an irrigation well will see that all water holdings can be topped off on demand and we should be able to keep at least 5 acres of crops, orchards, and gardens watered at will with or without the availability of fossil fuels. Will likely be buying or potentially leasing a trackhoe and large dozer (and then selling them after) as our build will have to begin with some major earth moving.

Wish us luck, hope all here are doing well!

Last edited by KeyserSoSay; 09-12-2018 at 10:10 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KeyserSoSay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2018, 08:49 PM
MAGA

Thanked 15,202 Times in 4,404 Posts

Sorry about the health scare Keys but glad you are on the mend. Will pray for you and your family.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harbinger1972 For This Useful Post: