Merchants Please Introduce Yourself Here - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

For Sale
Everything you need for Disaster Preparedness. Only merchants are able to start threads in this section. Follow this link to sign up for your merchants account.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Challenge to other merchants SurviveIt For Sale 19 10-11-2012 01:36 PM
Obama To Introduce New Gun Laws, Introduce Legislation to Redefine 2nd Amendment. MacMarine Political News and Discussion 116 03-16-2012 09:12 PM

Old 10-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Hunter

Advertise Here

Hello all,

I am a small business owner that likes to find great deals in Military Surplus and Survival or Prep items and pass the savings on to you. Like most of you, I try to outfit myself, friends and family with items that maybe essential in times of an emergency or disaster. In the process, I have met some great people that are large distributors in these types of products.

Because I am essentially a one man show (with help from the family of course), I can offer quality products at a great price. My service and shipping would be hard to beat. I will not sell or ship a product that I would not use myself.
I am currently working with a video team to show you new products and how to improve your current equipment with minor changes or alterations. I hope to have this very soon. In the mean time, shoot me a PM on items you would like to see or have an intrest in.

Check out my introduction deals for some really good items you and your family may need.

Victor23
Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2010, 05:47 PM
Armorer

Default R.A.R. Guns

R.A.R. Guns is a full service gun dealer and armory. We offer products from over 250 brands. We specialize in custom built AR platform rifles. 80 to 85% of our customer base is law enforcement and military personnel. We have all of the top brand including our own. Feel free to check out our website at www.rarguns.com. Only a small portion of what we offer is on the website at this time. If you don't see what you want, please give us a call at 303-495-5406. We always offer big discounts to LEOs, military (past & present) and of course, forum members.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Empower Defense

Default Empower Defense and Life Skills

Empower Defense and Life Skills LLC offers training, seminars and workshops in self defense, crime prevention, firearms and organizational safety as well as personal and professional development programs. We also sell self defense and home security products.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2011, 06:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 612 Posts

Hello, my name is Ellen. I am an authorized distributor of Global Sun Ovens. I also offer Mylar bags specifically designed for water/liquid storage. My main goal is to eventually provide people with extended first aid supplies that are not so easy to find at the local pharmacy or discount store.

In the near future I hope to add a modest selection of Case knives; not the ones made since the Zippo buyout, the real Case made-in-America collector's knives.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:06 PM

Live Prepared Survival offers many top name lines and we continue to grow the number of direct relationships we have with US based manufacturers. We currently offer the following US made and assembled product lines: Provident Provisions, Wise Food Storage, Survivor Industries, MainStay Food Rations, ASE/ Best Glide, The Ellis Stove as well as many others.

We work directly with manufacturers as much as possible, so the items we sell are factory new, and not surplus, overstock, or returned merchandize. We are willing to work with customers to help design new packages and offer new product lines. We have the capability to and look forward to the possibility of assembling our own survival kits and made to order survival kits based on customer needs and suggestions.

If you have any special requests, feel free to let us know as we are currently only able to list a small portion of all the items we are able to carry or order. [email protected] .
Old 02-20-2011, 11:32 AM
I love this forum

Default Bush Monkey Knives

I grew up in the Catskill Mountains of New York, and served as an Officer of Marines and Special Forces team commander in most any environment you can think of. I have backpacked, hunted, fished, kayaked, rock climbed and hiked from inside the Arctic Circle to the Bayous of Louisiana and from the White Mountains of New Hampshire to the High Deserts of Joshua Tree and Big Bend. I like going to places and doing things where the outcome is uncertain.

Knives are one of man's oldest tools and they are, in their essence, a simple affair. In the final analysis, it's all about material separation, and everything else is just eye candy. I like the simplicity and inherent strength of fixed blade knives. Folders can do one thing a fixed blade can't: fold. If you really need a knife, there is none better than a full tang fixed blade.

Part of my job as a professional firefighter involves using all sorts of tools in unforgiving situations. A dependable tool, in the right hand, has the capacity to transform a bad situation into a better one. The knives I make are a by-product of where I have been and what I have done.

-Jeff

http://www.bushmonkeyknives.com/index.html
Old 03-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Survival Actual

Thanked 11,888 Times in 2,991 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Gardening Post or Thread 
Total Awards: 1

My name is Doug, and i am the owner a www.DougsOutdoors.com
I sell alot of products both NEW and PREVIOUSLY OWNED.

Bushcraft, Camping, Survival, Preparedness, Hiking, Fishing and Self Defense items.

I also add new items every day, with most recently becoming a dealer for alot of famous name brand companies.

NEW! SurvivalistBoards Users now get a 10% Discount site-wide by entering coupon code SB2011 during checkout.

If you have questions about any of my products or service, please don't hesitate to ask.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dougzilla For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2011, 10:31 PM

Default Hello

Gear is what I deal in. I like to pass along good deals when I find them.
Hope to help some of you with your Emergency Preparedness supply needs.

Thank you
Old 03-19-2011, 10:18 PM
Me Like Pointy Things

Default Hello from JJ Discounts

I sell Knives, Camping Supplies, Cookware, and some Military Surplus.

I work hard at finding the cheapest price on all the gear I sell, and I SHIP FAST.

Check me out...www.JJDiscounts.com

Old 03-22-2011, 11:34 PM

Default Hello from Shepherd Survival Supply

Hi, my name is Mitch and I run a business with my wife called Shepherd Survival Supply. We specialize in selling survival kits, long term food storage, radiation detection meters/dosimeters, and general disaster preparedness supplies. I like to add more products to my product line every month or so, so keep checking back. We also offer some of the lowest prices possible and we have great customer service. Please check us out at www.shepherdsurvival.com
Old 03-27-2011, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Default Nice to be here, I'm Clayton with efoods global

Hi I'm Clayton and I'm a distributor with efoods global. I'm saving at least one year of storable food for my family. I'm married with 4 great kiddos and truly believe it's time to get prepared for whatever may come. I'm a firefighter and a Marine 91'-95'. I'm here to share efoods with anyone who is interested. The company believes in and backs their product so much that they are offering 12 free servings to try it out. http://www.martinfamily.myefoods.com
I'm also very interested in any knowledge I can obtain here, as well as gear I need.

Last edited by myefoods; 03-27-2011 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: add title
Old 04-17-2011, 10:37 AM

Default Tech Protect- Faraday Bags (Protection for Electronics)

HTML Code:
http://techprotectbags.com
Tech Protect

Tech Protect is a company that provides you a solution for protecting your electronics from an Electromagnetic Pulse. We are also an educational resource on this subject. Mention Protect20 for 20% off your purchase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tech Protect Square Banner.png
Views:	81
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	47918
The Following User Says Thank You to EMP23 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 PM
I love this forum

Default Bush Monkey Knives

I grew up in the Catskill Mountains of New York, and served as an Officer of Marines and Special Forces team commander in most any environment you can think of. I have backpacked, hunted, fished, orienteered, adventure raced, kayaked, rock climbed and hiked from inside the Arctic Circle to the Bayous of Louisiana and from the White Mountains of New Hampshire to the High Deserts of Joshua Tree and Big Bend. I like going to places and doing things where the outcome is uncertain.

Knives are one of man's oldest tools and they are, in their essence, a simple affair. In the final analysis, it's all about material separation, and everything else is just eye candy. I like the simplicity and inherent strength of fixed blade knives. Folders can do one thing a fixed blade can't: fold. If you really need a knife, there is none better than a full tang fixed blade.

Part of my job as a professional firefighter involves using all sorts of tools in unforgiving situations. A dependable tool, in the right hand, has the capacity to transform a bad situation into a better one.

The knives I make are a by-product of where I have been and what I have done. My knives are different from most knives because I am different from most knifemakers - it's really that simple.

I engineer spartan tools based on my experience in spartan situations. Most of my orders come from people who want a knife that is engineered by someone with my experience and background - as you might imagine, experience and background in grinding steel is not at the top of their list. With the exception of the Chisos , Baby Chisos and the Bush Baby, I don't regularly fabricate blades.

Bush Monkey Knives is a one man operation that makes old skool tools from a piece of bar stock steel or a finished blade one at a time in Fort Worth, Texas. I design and fabricate some models and custom assemble others using a high quality blade and hardware. I personally fit, finish, assemble and inspect every knife that leaves my shop.

http://www.bushmonkeyknives.com/index.html
Old 05-22-2011, 07:39 AM

Default Wilderness Solutions

Wilderness Solutions offers the most amazing fire starting device ever conceived. It never requires re-charging or runs out of fuel because it utilizes natural plant materials and air.

Students of the science of Physics may readily understand what happens when air molecules are suddenly and forcefully compressed into a small volume. Through a process called adiabatic compression, the molecules generate heat sufficient to cause ignition.

Matches, lighters and fero rods do not last forever. Fire by friction requires careful wood selection, physical stamina and lots of practice. Wilderness Solutions puts the miracle of spontaneous combustion right in the palm of your hand...

Wilderness Solutions
www.wildersol.com
Old 05-28-2011, 03:16 PM

Default Vegas Armory

I represent Vegas Armory located in, you guessed it, Las Vegas, NV.

We are construction our website now and it should be up and running soon.

We are a new company and plan on offering various firearm parts, survival gear and off road vehicle accessories.

Thank you
Old 06-30-2011, 10:41 AM

Default Shelf Reliance

Hi there

I'm a recent consultant with "Shelf Reliance" and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello

My website is www.HeatherDowney.shelfreliance.com

Shelf Reliance is a company that specializes in food/water storage that is also very healthy for you. The US is actually the worst country when it comes to disease like cancer and other major medical problems and believe it or not it comes from the food that you eat.

Shelf Reliance does not use any genetically enhanced foods and they are all pesticide free. Also Shelf Reliance sells other things for emergency such as tents, back packs, first aid kits and much much more so you can have what you need in case of an emergency. I joined this company actually to build up my own food storage as well as to buy food that will be much Healthier for me and my growing family. Consultants only make 10% of commission and I do what I can for anyone who is ordering to earn as much free or half price food as they can earn to be better prepared. I do not really make much more than to support my own website for the most part. My goal is to just help as many people build up an adequate amount of food and water for emergency use. That is very important to me and if I can help you get on track for either more healthy eating or to help you build up a store of food for you and your family in case of an emergency then I will be more than happy to do what I can for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow Rouge For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 03:21 PM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Peter. I found your board looking for a good MOLLE pack. I found Arizzon Packs through this site and ended up ordering some. I am now in a position to import them in quantity. I joined the site with a Merchant Membership.

My goal is to establish a group buy of the packs and then bring them in saving everyone on shipping and overall cost.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I will be posting this in other pack related spots. on the site.

I have access to the whole line of Arizzon Wolverine Packs in Black, Olive or Multicam.

Please get with me. My goal is to get commitments from as many people as possible. Once a number of packs is determined, then I will take payment and get them ordered. You should have your pack in hand with in 30 or so days of the order!

I am 3gunguy on eBay. You can check out my feedback there.

If this goes well and people are happy, I have access to a number of products from the shooting, outdoor and survival industries.

Survivalist Boards Only Pricing will be as follows:

16L WOLVERINE
BLACK/OD $79.95
MULTICAM $94.95
32L WOLVERINE
BLACK/OD $174.95
MULTICAM $204.95
50L MONOLITH
BLACK/OD $359.95
MULTICAM $489.95
70L MONOLITH
BLACK/OD $399.95
MULTICAM $429.95
90L MONOLITH
BLACK/OD $439.95
MULTICAM $479.95
SIDEPOUCH
BLACK/OD $39.95
MULTICAM $49.95

Shipping (CONUS Only) will be a Flat Rate of $25.00 for the 32-90 L packs and 12.00 for the 16 L. If you decide on more than one pack, let me know and we can combine shipping. My goal is to have commitments from interested parties by, Friday August 5; confirm availability and collect funds from everyone by August 15; have the packs on hand By Sept 7 and in everyone's hands by Sept 15.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Concerns?
Peter Roccisano
754-224-0249

Last edited by 3gunguy; 07-09-2011 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: Shipping will be to CONUs Only
Old 07-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Trapper

Default CJL Enterprize

Greetings.
My name is Sam and I have been buying and selling gear of all sorts for the past 30 years. I ran across this forum about a year back and have enjoyed reading and learning from the members.

Our website is a couple years old. We spent a lot of years travleing across the country selling gear at gun and sporting shows from Dallas, Tx to Omaha, Neb, Denver to Nashville. We would setup 40 to 50 weekends a year for about 4 years. We still attend a few a year.

We are always looking for good deals and are not just limited to MIL-SURP.

I also have had retail stores in the Kansas City area and have worked with International Companies as their rep covering North America.

My father was a WWII vet and from a young age always taught me about being able to take care of myself and being prepared. Scouting at a young age also reinforced this mindset.

Our business CJLENTERPRIZE has been a labor of love that started as a idea on my kitchen table. We are still growing and learning. We strive to be able to offer great deals, and find gear and be able to offer them to the public. This is a small operation that keeps growing.

Even though Im over 50 I try to keep up with the new trends. Luckly I have some younger members that keep me in the loop. You can find us on Youtube, Twitter, and anywhere else we can get the word out about what we do.

We continue to evlove and learn. Thank you for letting us be a part of your forum

Sam Dawson
CJL Enterprize
816-359-7945
EM: [email protected]

WEB:http://www.cjlenterprize.com/

FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CJL-Enterprize/119991691363040

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SamsGarageSale?feature=mhee

Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/CJLEnterprize
Old 08-02-2011, 10:07 PM

Default Life Vault Inc.

Our Mission is to provide families the best short term protection in the event of a natural disaster or other destructive event

We have built our business on integrity, new technologies, attention to detail and quality of work.

Our NBC shelters come equipped with all the requirements to live comfortably underground such as kitchens, bathrooms, and sleeping areas. As well, they are designed to enable self sufficient living for extended lengths of time during major events or catastrophes.

We are different than other bomb shelter manufacturers in that we only work with turn key installations, providing your home or office a fully furnished and equipped shelter. This means built, installed, connected, services and supplied with the necessities of life. We don't want to leave you unprepared for the event you need to survive.

We do the all the necessary work for you, so your shelter is ready when you need it.

Please visit us today at www.lifevault.ca

Last edited by rehill; 08-02-2011 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: missed a URL
The Following User Says Thank You to rehill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2011, 01:15 PM

I have been buying/selling on eBay for over 12 years. eBay Seller name is "AlabamaPickers." I have recently come into a 15'x30' Storage Unit FULL of Canned Dehydrated Food, made by Ready Reserve. Hope to do business with you in the Future! Dusty
The Following User Says Thank You to alabamapickers For This Useful Post: